Mutant Plant first leafs then top?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard to imagine thats the same plant as that first pic on this thread.
Impressive stuff fella.
W

Still in veg till tomorrow, but have white hairs too sweet

Flowering her tonite. Actually has white hairs growing all over her. Took a pic for my viewing pleasure. Not as impressive as most of yours but someday.....

Hate to turn this into my grow journal, but 10 days into flower and she is one hairy PLANT. She has come a long way. 9 inches since flowering began.

She looks great. On the top leaves is there some yellow ? if so you can give more nutes. If yellow she is asking them.

Thats not yellow it is just the lights affecting the pic

I am still trying to get the nutrient mix right I think its 1250, anything more and she drinks more water than nutes and the nutes shoot up. I read nutrient levels are supposed to stay constant as she drinks the water.

That's just testament to the fact that no matter how ugly they start out don't count them out. You might be surprised. Just recently I tried my 1st grow and I emphasize tried and I had an ugly runt but it caught up. Turned out to be male though:rant:

had to cut down my other less exciting plant thought her name as tina but was a tony.

I know all my pics were deleted for GPS, but this little mutie has overcome all my poor growing skills with your help. She is 3-4 weeks into flower. I am a bad pic taker.

f5 005.jpg

f5 004.jpg

f5 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back