My 1st, knock off bubble bag hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry here's a part of Bubblemans drying tech. Drying on a cardboard peice chopped up.

DCFC0006.JPG

i see someone is learning new tricks!:D :cool: ... who said you can't teach an 'ol dog, new tricks?...;) ...

:rofl: ruff ruff, I was once asked why a dog licks his ....you know, i replied well..... i guess because he can, everytime i try i keep falling off the couch- Rodney Dangerfeild, 1981 - An evening at the improv.

I thought i had a hash thread here somewhere! Here's some of the latest i did.....to make ya drool!

DSCI4467.JPG

DSCI4468.JPG

DSCI4471.JPG

DSCI4472.JPG

DSCI4473.JPG

DSCI4474.JPG

DSCI4475.JPG

Cant wait to make my own hash when i have some trim. Actually more interested in smoking this than actual green.

Jericho said:
Cant wait to make my own hash when i have some trim. Actually more interested in smoking this than actual green.

haha...you should be!!

Stoney got me all fired up to go rip my bong, now Chef's got me all fired up to smoke some hash...

looks like i'll have to do both :confused2:

benamucc said:
Stoney got me all fired up to go rip my bong, now Chef's got me all fired up to smoke some hash...

looks like i'll have to do both :confused2:

Hahahahaha, that's the way to think! Hmmmm, I still have that match-box full of hash....new bong.....hmmmmm, thanks for the idea! :doh:

Ya can't go wrong with hash guys! It takes me back to the 80's! This was made with jack the ripper!

Latest posts

Back