My 2nd Grow. Crystal clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, day 7 i changed the rez out:

10 gallons water
90ML grow
40ML liquid koolbloom
20ML Calmag
10ML Florolicious plus

this pictures were taken today, day 10. i have done my clean up or lollipopping or whatever you want to call it. i have removed all nodes except the top 3 or 4 nodes. This way all the potential energy that the plant has will be forced into 3 or 4 areas instead of all over the plant. my goal is to reduce the amount of popcorn buds i get. we'll see how it goes.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Nice canopy management Surrep!

Nice work.

Arrrrggghhh--down with popcorn. I found a couple hiding down in my flattops yesterday, popped them off and fed them to the dogs. The hounds keep bitching about, "Why don't you ever make bubble hash for us anymore." Told them they should grow hands, get jobs and buy their own damn buds they didn't like the freebies.

looking good man! I wish i knew something about the 2 part noots youre using... That leaf burn looks like over fertilization without the taco leaves... Which probably means it is

you're probably going to have to go out and buy some bamboo stakes once the buds get a little heavier. They look like they may start drooping soon... Way to go on the training!

quantum! thanks for stopping by and welcome to the forum!

i think the leaf burn is residual effects from the bushmaster. the tops do not have the issue with the burned leafs.

i already got some bamboo stakes! i'm ready and waiting to support those heavy dank nugs lol

surreptitious said:
quantum! thanks for stopping by and welcome to the forum!

i think the leaf burn is residual effects from the bushmaster. the tops do not have the issue with the burned leafs.

i already got some bamboo stakes! i'm ready and waiting to support those heavy dank nugs lol

My earlier comment seems to be incomplete..... Like I hit submit before I was done typing.... I wish my neighbors would get better wireless routers!

Good call man... I agree... Its got to be the bushmaster. If you have new growth and its not showing signs of burn- all is well.

quantum420 said:
My earlier comment seems to be incomplete..... Like I hit submit before I was done typing.... I wish my neighbors would get better wireless routers!

Good call man... I agree... Its got to be the bushmaster. If you have new growth and its not showing signs of burn- all is well.

yeah man, all the stuff on top looks good. with very minor burned leaves on older growth.

money man said:
Hell Yeah Man!

Does everyone prefer square pots?

i like the square pots, but that may be because my dripping tray is also square and 16 pots fit into the 3'x3' tray nicely.

today is day 16 of flowering and i changed the rez out:

rez change:
10 gallons RO water
GH FloraNova Bloom: 70ml
GH Florolicious Plus: 10ml
GH Liquid kool bloom: 100ml
GH Dry kool bloom: 25ml
Humbult County's Own Snow storm ultra: 20ml

i will probably let this run through the rest of week 3 and most of week 4.

PK spike! And you're gonna love the Snow Storm.... Good stufffff!!

yep a PK spike. you are the first one i know that has talked about the PK spike during week 3 and 4. maybe you should start a thread about it. get other's opinions. :)

Really? I have only heard about doing a pk spike from one place, and I've only heard about doing it in week 3 and 4. So I wouldnt claim to have the best, most tested advice on pk spikes.... Allthough I did get better results with a week 3 and 4 spike than without one at all, I still could stand to learn what other folks are doing.... SO what have you heard concerning spikes? Do tell!

lol, i guess you're the only one that i know whos talked about the PK spike...not just during week 3 and 4. :)

Latest posts

Back