My 2nd indoor grow!! Improvements!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE,
Yeppers, your grow is without doubt looking like grows should look. I wonder what your floor temps are though ? I raised my containers up off the floor of my box and noticed a lot of increased vegging once the roots warmed up.
I should have known this since all my house plants are sensitive to cold floors and drafts, Sheeeesh.
Looking soooooo good, I'm formulating new plans all the time, just cause of beautiful grows like yours. Ha-Ha

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks guys! King I'm going to take your advice and try lifting the pots up a little. My floor temps are pretty average because my bldg is set at about 77 and I live on the 3rd floor toward the center of the bldg. So everything is pretty uniform. But heat makes roots grow!!! I'll be working on my 2nd grow closet. this will be strictly for veg. I will be cutting clones soon and starting another batch. I need like probably 10 plants next crop so I'll be cutting like 15 clones or so in case some die on me. I dont have very good luck at cloning but I got some new cloning gel called CloneX. This contains boric acid which was outlawed in the US for sale after the Oklahoma City Bombing. Now in order to get boric acid it has to be mixed with something. People used to clone in straight boric acid! But anyways leave a comment and dont forget to rate the thread!!!

Ok guys I'll be putting more pics up soon. I got a couple sick plants here so I'll need ur help! Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back