My first grow, bagseed, looks good, all cfl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardercross91

Reaction score
ok well everyone, this isnt my first grow, but id considered it the first one done right so far, lol. anyways, these are my bag seed plants, there loking great. i sprouted 2 plants and they were both female, which is great. my pics are horrible because they are with my phone, but it is the only camera i have access to as of now, i have a short video i may upload but for now heres a pic of one of my girls, they have been flower 2 weeks, are around36 inches tall, and have pistils all up the stalk of both of them, im hoping that is a good smoke, even though its bagseed.

also, im pretty sure its just the heat, but is that why the tips are crisp? its a stealth grow so it gets a little hot. im using one 47 watt cfl, one 42 watt cfl, 2 32 watt cfls, and one 27 watt, so far so good, i have ordered a 400 w hps, but i dont think ill have it in time for these plants so next time ill be using that.

the alumninum foil is there to keep the lights heat from burning the plastic walls...

06-20-08_2124.jpg

looking good, it looks like a slight nute burn on the tips, but the rest has a nice color. whatever your doing its working keep up the good work.. nothings better than weed you grow.

also what are you feeding them?
how often? how much?
do you have a fan blowing on them?
what type of soil?
tell us about your setup.

Hi boarder,

If possible, use that 400W asap, it will make a world of difference even for just a couple of weeks, especially at the end. It could be like night and day.
However, you'll see, the 400W will definatly produce quit an amount of heat (you'll see when it comes) especially compared to the CFLs you're using (which now are slightly heat troublesome), you will need ventilation for sure. If this is too much of a hassle, wait until next grow to install it and get everything set up for it to run efficiently and keep cool in there.
But, if possible, I strongly suggest using it this grow, it's not to late.

Aside from that, looks good so far bro.

Agreed with slowmo77 about the tips. He also has some good questions that we can try to help steer you in the right direction upon your response.

Be well guys :)

well, i havent feed them any nutes, so it couldnt be nute burn. i am using just regular miracle grow potting mix soil. i started the plants in a 6 oz' pot, which i then trans planted to a 32 oz pot, but now they are each in 2 gallon pots, should i get some fresh soil and put them in 5 gallon buckets, or what? the set up is stealth for now, moving soon trying to keep everything easy to move, pack up and go, and yes there is a fan in the box blowing on them. also, i water them every 2-3 days id guess?

Looking good my friend..MG has time release nutes in it...some like it some dont..Lets see what this brings about...

also have to agree with peacekiller..get that 400 up and running....buds will show it..and you will have a heat issue..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back