My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of mylar and fan on botton of page 1.

Yup! Thanks Pot Belly :) Im working on it

there wigglin just fine, I think I have the same fan as you too, I have my lower fan on 2, and my ventilation fan is on hi(4). Space blankets baby!

Yup! I would have never of found the space blanket if it wasnt for Ekoostik Hookah haha (Thanks Man!). Its a great fan..all metal....$9.99. I'll upload more pics later, ive noticed alot more growth already, Peace!

yea i would use it too buts its my first and last grow, for now, so my grow room cant be too permanent. :mad: When i retire gardening will be my hobby!

More Pics! I noticed alot of growth on the sides and leafs are thickning :) The 2 bigger plants are now growing in there 7 leafed leaves now and getting thicker....im pretty impressed lol. One of the seedlings is droopy...since 2 days ago...watered and everything and its still droopy. any ideas? One of the pics is with just the florecents...dont worry i always have the CFL's on to..just thought the pic looked cool. Thanks for Viewing and ill keep ya posted!! ;)

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

SUNP0003.JPG

SUNP0003-1.JPG

SUNP0004.JPG

SUNP0004-1.JPG

haha they sure are, and you can still see the fold lines:p its so awesome checking the babes and there bigger and bigger every time... growing is soo much fun.
What was the quality of the sac?
like this ? or not quite as good?

OG x.JPG

purple.jpg

Well the biggest plant smells pretty good...but the second just started to smell....i smelled it and i almost fell over. It smells better than the weed i got its seed from. I just cant believe it. wow.

Hey Midnight,remember if you find a seed in bag,it means the grower who grew it fucked it up.If you harvest without any seeds in the buds,your gona get a better product.

I know, haha. If i have a male its getting chopped. I dont want seeds i have sooo many. i just want bud :) The stuff i got the seed from the second plant was so amazing though...I hope so much its female! haha. Thanks though Wiseman

Latest posts

Back