My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
headband said:
what are the rocks 4

Im the same way, i used to do it for looks too...like put cool looking crystals in there....YAAA

Then i started using small white rocks, so i dont disturb the soil when i water....and the roots dont get exsposed anymore.

Haha, I think i may get some small white rocks soon...but for now theres only dirt...no rocks :)

Oh and good news...I have anouther Girl!! The smaller plant turned out female....2 tiny white hairs on her top node.....Its a tiny plant though so i know i wont get much...but oh well haha..Ill add pics in a few days :D

Any new updates? I have been watching with intrest, as I am about to embark on my own first grow. My seeds are germinating as we speak. Hope this turns out great for you.

Midnight Toker said:
Oh and good news...I have anouther Girl!!

it's like having a kid, eh?

speaking of which... my long time friend/brother phoned me last night and informed me of the priest pulling him aside, with his girlfiriend standing in the background, and giving him the news(the girlfriend asked the priest to tell him at church he's having a baby) and explaining the news to him about having to marry his girlfriend now :eek: :hitchair:

he still hasn't called me back yet. :hubba: personally... I think he's out binging...:rolleyes:

anyways... what the hell was I thinking about again?... oh well... c ya

BIG UPDATE!
Well heres a big update...lots of pictures! Here the 2 ladies...the big ones growing so nicley...im adding some more light soon. But the tiny plant is a female...the close up on her kinda shows the hairs on the top node...in a few days they'll be big enough to fully see. Lots of close-ups and different shots so you should get what they look like. The big ones 2 feet tall as of today and i counted 25 bud sites and i think i missed some :p But here she is! Enjoy. :D

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0001-3.JPG

SUNP0001-4.JPG

SUNP0001-5.JPG

SUNP0001-6.JPG

SUNP0001-7.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

It did haha....The close ups were taken with a mag. glass in front of the lense though...w/o it i cant ake a clear close-up for crap...lol. Thanks Guys

Great update. love the close ups. some of our plants look very similar...hmmm. didn't u say that u didn't know what strain was in the bag you got the seeds from? anyways looks amazing, keep her goin strong!

Thanks all for the kind words! SWW, Im starting to think shes Ice Princess (Cindy99xWhite Widow) Because right around the time i planted her I got some of it and it had a seed in it and i think that i planted THAT seed...i dunno though...but your growing white widow and say that our plants looks alike...I hope i planted that seed...that strain is SOOOO good...:D

Whats up MT. The ladies are coming right along and looking great. Keep it up mang and you'll be smoking some fine homegrown before ya know it. ;)

Midnight Toker said:
BIG UPDATE!

Well heres a big update...lots of pictures! Here the 2 ladies...the big ones growing so nicley...im adding some more light soon. But the tiny plant is a female...the close up on her kinda shows the hairs on the top node...in a few days they'll be big enough to fully see. Lots of close-ups and different shots so you should get what they look like. The big ones 2 feet tall as of today and i counted 25 bud sites and i think i missed some :p But here she is! Enjoy. :D

:holysheep: Very Nice Ladies, from one Midnight Toker to another...!!!:D

Okay I need some advise....My condo is having a mandatory health inspection on all the the units on monday, tuesday, and wednesday and they dont have to have permission to enter.....do you think they'll check the closets?? What to do...ahhhh :(

Latest posts

Back