my first grow...hermi 12th day of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicnarf

Reaction score
mj2.jpg

mj1.jpg

mj3.jpg

Hey, with these pics you can notice balls and some hairs. NO good. First grow using 12,200 lumens of floros and soil (mirical grow) dispite the male presense, how does it look?

Looks like a "Happy Happy" li'l
00000012.gif

;)

yeah, it's very happy. I though she loved me--nope! she had to go out and get a sexchange...that *****!.lol.

I pulled off all the male organs...completely free of them, will this help the female organs to grow properly?

yeah, it's very happy. I though she loved me--nope! she had to go out and get a sexchange...that *****!.lol.

I pulled off all the male organs...completely free of them, will this help the female organs to grow properly?

there is a possibility that you could nurse it through, by diligently plucking every male flower off daily.

id try some tweezers that way you probably wont stress it out as much.

had a hermie :confused: my last grow and thought i would pull off the male flowers. wrong the little fucker seeded all 5 of my ladies.:mad: thats the last time time a hermie :confused: stays in my garden. :rolleyes:

Well I picked off all the male pollen sacs. I purned the plant nice and helathy. I only left the main stalks/branches, everything eles was cut (mostly the lower branches). This hermi is not gonna intimidate me!

if you have fems around, trash the hermi for sure. It can only cause you trouble.

this is my one and only plant...so its worth saving

nosmoke just came over tonight and pulled my hermie for me .said he was taking it home to hang and smoke .well know i have room to start flowering one of my ww .

get rid of the hermie you can plucks the male balls all you want theres just gonna grow back 5 times the amount .make hash out of them the easy way.download warez p2p at www.warez.com go to the search bar and type marijuana or growing marijuana theres a video on how to make hash 4 quick minute video i made some hash in 12 minutes and 10 of it was oven time also there is also long movie 1 hour 30 mins on how to grow good weed the video is amazing trust me. or if you wanna keep that hermie make a grow box in keep i seperate from the other plant

grow as many plants why take the risk for one hermie

Be sure to tell us how your plant with testies comes out

Latest posts

Back