My first grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah me too,
I'm with Sticky on this, show me the pics, and have you ever looked at Stoney's hydro ??
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

No I haven't looked at stoney's hydro, but I don't believe you all realize how much she dried up. I'm too ashamed to show pics. I'll show pics, middle of this week on Wednesday or Thursday perhaps.

The leaves were sooo dried out they curled upwards and back and made letter o's in some spots. Some leaves began to yellow after weeks of nothing yellowing (possibly normal but I doubt it because it happened RIGHT after I stopped watering) and when light is shown on the leaves that are somewhat alright there are parts of the leaf that light makes the leaf looks light light green and other parts of it stayed dark green. It definitely shocked the plant. I'll give it 2 to 3 more days and then I'll check back.

Might want to give her a shot of superthrive and bit of N as well.

Perhaps before you do anything, flush her. Flush the **** outa her! No need addign more and more nutes if the problem is realted to that! Of course a picture and people will have a better idea what's wrong... :)

ok I don't think you all are reading what I'm typing.... I FORGOT TO WATER HER! sigh... sorry to go off.

TheStickyIcky said:
Why would he flush her?

Couldn't hurt could it? When I was growing in soil and encountered problems (that was clearly not due to overwatering) I would begin with a flush. Always seemed to help.

Also, if your plant dried out after only two days without water, you probably don't have a big enough pot. If you use the gallon of soil (or is it square foot of soil?) per foot of plant, you shouldn't need to water more than once a week.

In any case, I have had plenty of plants droop due to lack of water. They usually come back stronger! Of course, it takes a little while to revitalize them!

ok boo, seriously, all these posts your making were addressed like 2 to 3 pages ago. Stop posting. Sorry to go off I'm just tired of people chiming in and telling me what I already know and said 3 pages ago...

No worries. I tend to be a bit long winded sometimes and defenately redundant. :)

if you didn`t water her for 2 days, she shouldn`t be in anywhere near the state your describing m8.
i`d go for a flush, followed by a nice dose of "N", aswell as the other basic essential nutes.
really need pics though, to make a full diagnosis D.

nah she should do what she did. I had her in tooo waaay small of a pot for her size. I just compensated for a smaller pot by watering more often which works.

I cleaned her up today. A lot of the leaves dried up and I pulled them off and made her look cleaner. She's going to pull through, she just looks like ******** right now lol.

whatever dont kill it will make it stronger man :D im glad its gonna pull through.. good work, this'll make your harvest all that much more sweeter.. having problems with a grow isint all bad yanno? gotta actually make the mistakes before you can learn from them.. its very adventageous for you in the long run... good luck, happy smoking!!! :D

I dropped one of my girls when she was only a few days old and I felt like puking! But she managed to pull through although her rate of growth is very slow.

V711

yeah, I was pretty pissed. I have been growing her for over 3 months and never missed a watering and then this!!! I was sooo pissed. Oh well, at least it happened late into flowering so I have a ton of bud on her still :). I might/probably will extend flowering for another week because I'm pretty sure its going to take this week to recover from the shock.

I just checked again for the second time today and clipped a few more dying leaves off. Its funny now because all the stems to the damaged leaves that lived are a deep deep healthy green and the leaves on the plant that were not affected are super healthy now. Bud sites are starting to get extremely dense now too :). You can't see the main stems on any of the bud sites now and I took some hemp string and tied some of the sub colas stems to the main stalk so it would stop reaching out to the left and right and be more vertical and closer to the light sources.

sometimes missing a watering isint all too bad, depending on what stage your plants are in.. ive found that letting the rootball dry out a little bit (before flowering) kinda makes the new roots stretch out and "look" for moisture, thus establishing the pot faster.. just a theory :D

keep an eye open for hermies man, too much stress and bang, she grows balls. glad to hear she`s doin` better dude.

Latest posts

Back