My first grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of my Burnt up girl :(.

Flowering Day 50 (July 16th). Entering Week 8 of flowering :).

Photo0002.jpg

Photo0003.jpg

Photo0005.jpg

She looks worse than I thought she would. Apparently she will make it though. Looks like you are going to get a good bit of bud from her. I almost find it hard to believe that she did that with like 48 hours of not watering.

Told yeah. I know she's still good and alive though because 50 percent of her White hairs turned Brown last night.

damn D, they look screwed man.what`s the ph on the run-off, and have you gave her a flush?

Hey Draston my plants did around the same week of flowering, are the leaves a lil crispy???? I never fixed my plant and i had to take her down early. Mine waz much worse then yours and didnt go to week 8 i made it to 7. Good luck on yours man, hope everything works out for you

she's fine guys... Like I said, she looks like crap but has a decent amount of bud already on her :). A lot of the leaves on the undergrowth made it through without being harmed so thats how I can tell the plant is still fine. I doubt she did any bud production this week because of the shock so I'm going to give her 2 more full weeks before I harvest her. If the trich's don't look good by then, I'm going to give her 1 more week.

Day 56 of flowering (July 22)

(I'm rounding the last week of flowering)

I know she's burnt to all hell but she still has a large decent amount of bud still on her :).

Photo0006.jpg

Photo0007.jpg

Photo0008.jpg

Photo0009.jpg

I don't think it will be ready by the end of the week, imo. Of course you have the microscope to go by the trichs, but the hairs haven't even changed colors yet.

yeah, i was kinda thinking the same Draston. they look....well sick.
those buds don`t look very dense and the leaves are all shrivelled.
the hairs too, even though they`re a bad indicator of harvest time look pure white.
have you gave them a good flush dude? best to do that a couple of weeks before harvest to remove salt build-up and improve flavour.:)
do you have a jewellers loop or any microscope with a minimum of 30x magnification? then you can go by the trichomes which you can`t go wrong,clear-cloudy-amber or you can get a half and half of cloudy/amber for a mix of both highs.
but allways remember if the bud from her isn`t that good, it`s all the more expierience you`ll have for your next grow:lama:
BTW, i`d give it a couple of weeks before harvest too IMHO.however, the trich`s will reveal all.
not to say that it`ll be crap though, could be some dynamite bud:confused2:
good luck for this last phase Draston, hope it goes well for ya;) ;) :48:

Yeah he has one of the microscopes from Radio Shack.

You can't harvest by the hair colors, and there is really no need to since you have the equiptment needed. But, I can tell you with those soild white hairs that that bud isn't ready pure and simple.

damn Draston i remember when those plants were only a couple of inches high lol they have come along way the buds are looking great bro cant wait to see you cut them babies down:hubba:. So when all is said and done what u gonna do roll a blunt joint or smoke it in the bowl bong ?? lol or all the above :D well bro will see ya around peace

I'll probably go for all of the above lol. Yeah I have a handheld microscope that goes from 60x to 100x. I'm going to check the trichs after this week and if they don't looks cloudy/amber I'm going to give her another week to make sure. A lot of the hairs have changed to brown and amber Sticky but they don't show up on my crappy cell phone camera. Theres a possibility she is still in shove from the original anti watering :p.

Man that is a beautiful girl. Sorry she dehydrated on you. She reminds me of my hashberry. Looks like you're going to have a great harvest anyway. Good luck for the remainder of the time.

Hey Draston- I saw this and immediately thought about you. :D Hope you like it.

:hubba:

Hmmm, don't know why that saved in paint. Have fun and play around everyone. ;)

(Reminds me of when I would doodle on the front cover of the TV guide. I would blacken teeth, add horns, wrinkles, haha.....)

lol, thanks Smokin Mom. this is the link i`ve been waiting on.

Latest posts

Back