My first grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shuggy4105 said:
keep an eye open for hermies man, too much stress and bang, she grows balls. glad to hear she`s doin` better dude.

I seriously fear the day that happens to me! You think you have a nice beautiful women and then a ballsack appears! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

even if she does go hermie she has so much bud right now I don't care :p. I took the leaves that fell off this morning and made hash. Took an hour out of my time and its enough to fill prolly 3 bowls :). I only had like 20 or so leaves I had been saving for like a month or more in a bag in a drawer. I also bought a handheld microscope everyone has on this forum from radioshack today. Its pretty cool to see the trichs on the normal leaves :). They are all still super clear though so its going to be an uppity high today :).

Draston said:
even if she does go hermie she has so much bud right now I don't care :p. I took the leaves that fell off this morning and made hash. Took an hour out of my time and its enough to fill prolly 3 bowls :). I only had like 20 or so leaves I had been saving for like a month or more in a bag in a drawer. I also bought a handheld microscope everyone has on this forum from radioshack today. Its pretty cool to see the trichs on the normal leaves :). They are all still super clear though so its going to be an uppity high today :).

What method did you use to make your hash?

booradley said:
What method did you use to make your hash?

http://www.advancednutrientsmedical....6&page=1&pp=15

follow what he does but if you don't have a ton of leaves just skip the 5 gal bucket and put like 5 cubes of ice in a small jar with the leaves + some cold water and shake vigorously and stop every once and again and stir hard with a fork or spoon. If you have a mixer then use that with 1 mixer blade attached. Takes about an hour and skip the drying part, just take a paper towl (like 5 sheets) and just tear off strips and once you pour it onto the wax paper slide the paper towel strip up to the water/hash and it will absorb the water out of. Repeat that till there is no water left and if the hash gets on the paper towel then just use a spoon and scrape it off and put it back with the rest of the hash. Easy, cheap, and you'll have smokable hash in like 1 hour.

Viracocha711 said:
I seriously fear the day that happens to me! You think you have a nice beautiful women and then a ballsack appears! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
lmfao:rofl: death to the balls!:hitchair: lol

We all love those females. That is for sure :D

i can only hope my plants look as great as your beauty turned out man good job

I'll update tonight if it will make you feel better :p.

Sorry, you woke me up earlier when you called. I was in a MJ induced coma lol.

Lets just be real for a second.

The reason you haven't updated is because you got antsy and chopped your plant down and you are too ashamed to break it to us?

Lol no... I am ashamed of what she looks like :(. She looks half dead and naked now.

Post up. I wanna see. I love naked fems. She coulda stood to lose plenty of leaves from the last pictures.

Yeah, but a lot of leaves have browned due to the shock I put her through :(.

haha... You knows I loves that nubian godess :p.

Latest posts

Back