My first grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you'll notice some yellow leaves in some pics but there's one that shows where they have fallen off. All new growth though is very bright green and already has a strong smell!
I'm Stoned too though. :fly:

Hey everybody,
Does anyone know of a site I can purchase 250hds bulbs,fixtures,etc.?:confused: Can't remember where I seen one earlier?

Richy-B said:
By the way I've been wanting to get a 400 hps or 250 hps.I've been hearing so many good things about them. How hot do they tend to get? Say in a closet? Standard size, strictly for growing. I'll need some fans and a place for the air to actually vent out too then?

Wots up Richy,

Yeah man, the 400 hps is well worth it, stronger/faster growing,denser buds. But yes you will certainly need to think about venting alot cas those HID lights DO create a hell of a lot of heat. Obviously, it depends on the size of your cab and you can't just expect to fit a new light and your off cas your gonna need to test it and just see wot temp you get. It all depends on so many variables like ambient room temp, type/size of fans, cab set up etc. But don't stress, with a little bit of refinning it aint dat hard.

I had loadsa problems with my 400 when I fitted it, I was getting 105+deg. I added better inlet/exhaust fans (just computer fans), fitted a glass panel between the reflector and bulb and used another two cmf's to vent just the hood. I also made an air intercooler for the ingoing air which works a treat. If you wanna know about dat then PM me, don't wanna post that just yet, again still needs reffining. All in all my cab runs spot on 76deg now (SPOT ON).
Hope this helped again and keep it up fella.:tokie:

you are goin to need more light and you will be able to tell male from female in about the 4 week of flowering stage and yes it looks good but you need more light

:banana: Hey Ya'll,
Took some advice and added another 24'' 75 watt fluorescent on the side of the plant:cool: . Heard that works great!! Thanks for the help ya'll!! Keep it coming!:)

Hey everybody,:cool:
Started a new thread. "New setup 250 HPS" :eek: Check it out. I'm going to use the same princess just carefully transplant her and give her the light she's only dreamed about! More Info & Pics real soon! :cool: I'm so excited to get this light up and running! Better soil, liquid nutes, thermostat and humidity meter, ph test kit, and a bigger pot!!!:eek: Every thing I need. The soil has a high N level for starter nutes. Then I'll use the liquid nutes when needed.Great pics on the other thread of it!

Latest posts

Back