my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathPanx420

Reaction score
smoking.gif
smoking.gif
first grow plants where in bad lighting for awhile barely started to start show real growth with new lighting... leave some comments or advice..

weed2.gif

.. i have about a total of 12000+ lummens 4 27 watt and 1 100 watt cfl
and im using 20-20-20 for food...i just moved them to bigger pots so yellowing is due to they where root bound...

weeek 7-81.JPG

week7-8.JPG

week7-82.JPG

week7-83.JPG

week7-84.JPG

Id get those 27 watters closer to your plants =P Have you started nutes yet?

i love the palm trees you're growing hehe... but yeah, lights seem pretty good, keep them as close as possible without burning (probably like 2-6 inches), but other than that, you should start seeing some nice growth with almost the equivalent of a 150 watt hps bulb. the growth you do have is nice and close together, so again, just give it some time to recouperate from its lack of light.

Your soil looks like a bucket of crap. Doesn't sound like the best fertilizer. And that is a beautiful picture of a stem, and a finger. CH

They definitely need some more light and good nutes. What type of soil did you use? What brand of nutes you got? Anything fox farm is a great choice. One for veg that's high in N and one for flower that's high in P. More light+better nutes= bigger, better buds. Just my thoughts. Good luck and keep us posted. Take care. Be safe.

im using scott's potting soil... and 20-20-20 mg... yea i plan on geting more lights still.. what would be so shitty about the does it need more air flow or what?? it drains fine maybe some perilite would help?? thanks get back to me:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant:

Ditch the soil and the nutes. Not ideal, but my "vegging" plants have minimal air flow, and seem to do fine.

yea i planned on getting some better nutes and soil just tight around thw allet right now

hi deathpanx420 ,,,,
how old are them babies? good luck :peace:

Latest posts

Back