My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
well folks it seams i am underway. just got in from work an found awonderfull suprise as my 10 Super Silver Haze an my 5 free mazar x Afghan hybrid. well heres a pic of the seeds to get my journal started.

hope to get some helpfull tips from u expert growers i be seening around theway.

Well i am starting my first grow with a good friend of mine. we plan on starting out with 2 sshaze, an 2 mazar x afghan hybrids. we have one grow chamber we plan on putting our strongest plant in. the chamber has 8 30 watt grow lights. an one drop light at 85watts. for starting out thow, we have 3 drop light, floros at 85watt putting out 4000 lums per. as a rookie grower should start my germs in a small pot? 2-3 in's? once the plants get bigger we plan on turning on the other 4 30watts flors we mounted on the wall for the plants on the out side. all so, is it wise to blend in bat gano in to the soil mix for the finle pot? (5gallo bucks as i plan on useing)

10-03-08_2306.jpg

well it will be anyday now when my seeds pop out the soil. my MAZAR X AFGHAN germanted in under 24 hours an are now in the cups in the growing chamber. hope the super silver haze poped today, will be going to check on them in a wile.

10-05-08_1915 (2).jpg

10-05-08_1916 (2).jpg

I have "torched" seedlings with cfl's so just be careful not to burn them.

my boy just texted me today, that a mazar hybrid poped up today!!! will be posting pics later. well what i am running in that grow chamber is basicly, 180watts of floro. 30 watts per bulb X 6 bulbs. think thats to much?
i had even pland on turning on one my 85 watt drop bulbs that one is a cfl veggie light.

...:eek:.. "another" phototron.??
are those 'gadgets' making a comeback, errr what?

Hick said:
...:eek:.. "another" phototron.??
are those 'gadgets' making a comeback, errr what?

traded it for an eight lol. just for seedlings the lights will be mounted on the walls once i put them in the big buckets.
just a rookie grower man give me a brake. gotta crawl befor i can walk. don't gotta hate on it.

well here are my pants one is missing a leaf what do i do?
pic one is of a grab bag seed we got from a grower.
pic 2 is of the other mazar x afghan hybrid, growing very nice, all most ready for tansplant.
pic 3is of the missing leaf mazar X afghan hybrid

i put my super silzer haze in the ground yesterday, hope they pop by late tonight.

10-09-08_1430 (2).jpg

10-09-08_1431 (2).jpg

10-09-08_1432 (2).jpg

mxa an grab bag seed. finle pot. grew to about inch an a half with good first leafs. secend node come out all ready.

10-11-08_1541 (2).jpg

10-11-08_1542 (2).jpg

there looking good for a week old just keep em growing and dont over water and no nutes yet wait till about 2 weeks old and give em 1/4 strenth at first and dont use miricle grow go organic m8 better all round i use bio bizz works well for me

thanks guys. i will be setting up the finle grow room sett up tomarro. i will be putting the 6 30 watt tubes over the finle pots with the plants ( 2 super sliver haze) an just one mazar, the other one was missing nodes on the secend set, an was not growing like its twin. when he poped he was missing a embro leaf so it was doomed from the start. anyways. i will have thos 6 an i hope to find finly the 85 watt cfl's wich i have yet to find anywhere in town!
if not i will just settle for the biggest i have found in town 45 watt. for now, an i have all ready orderd my 3 flowering lights from stelthhyrdo.cxm the tubes are more on the red end so i will use them thew out the growing. i am still at 24 hour, when do u think i should drop down to 18 on 6 off? the super silver haze is a week behind the mazar plant. but it don't need a long veggie time as i been reading up on the strain. the mazar is ok going for 5 week veggie time. all so have a plant we named Big Baby Jesus cuz it was a huge seed, with a huge root when it poped, lol. an its growing fast, all most as large as my mazar, wich is all most a week older than her!!! there is a posabily it is a auto flowering seed, an a grower frind of mine, just thew a bunch of his own persoal seeds in a bag, an gave me a list of a bout 6 diffrent strains he had in there. one he called, backdoor betty, witch he said was a auto flowering plant. idk. we will see. thanks for the info on the nutes bro. what do u guys think of hanging lights the 30 watt tube, in between the plants when they are taller? think it will help seeing how floros don't get much light to the middle an bottem of the plant. well i will have pics up of the finle set up soon. thanks for any an all help guys! (an girls)

How Do You Get Your Plant To Grow So Fast Im On My Secound Week And It Look Nothing Close To Your 2nd Week

idk i trip evey day how much bigger it gets. it grows befor my eyes. i just give it good light, an don't under over water. an its been growing fast. i think it depends on the strain as well, cuz, big baby is only a few days behind mxa. the other big one is a grab bag, an the same age of MxA. so i really don't know what i am doing to make it grow so fast. what kind of lights are u running little homie? how many hours a day u running it? an what color of light is it, I.E a day light or a warm white, bulb?

Latest posts

Back