My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
hey wiseguy...get some recent pics uploaded you lazy sod! just kiddin'...how ya doin mate? bet you can't wait to harvest one of those beasts?!?! :)

yea man lets get an update you need to let me know what im in for lol peace :bong2:

i know i know i am sorry guys lol!! just seamed that no one was watching any more so i stoped posting up dates!!! i will get my lazy *** up an go to my boys house to take pics of the babies!! they are a lot more full now, my first female i going to chop all thow kinda pop corn ish buds they are extreamly compact, i mean thies are some solid nugs. dry i am thinking to get 2 oz's off her. not bad for my first plant. as for my haze the buds are a little airie, some of them have begen to fill in, the tops of the main cola are filling in awasome the main cola bud is about 2 feet long on each of them. an one of them my best looking girl has shoots on her side that are pushing 2 feet now. the nodes on each of the shots are so tight i know they will fill in an be one bud when the rest of the 6 weeks it got left (13 weeks totle flower from first sines of pistles was in 12/12 for 2 an half weeks befor pistles showing) being a all most pure sativa i going to give thies girls as long as they want. if the buds get dencer wich looks like they are i am expecting a pound+ off the both of them. i am loving thies plants. wish i could grow them out doors an get over a pound off each!!! as far as the low expetions on indoor growing, forget it, its all about strain, thies plants love to grow an grow they do seeing how they are all ready pushing 5 feet tall!!! thank god for LST!!!!

hey there uk, well i will post some when they wake up they are in the dark right now, just got flushed today, as geting some ph lock up :( have some yellowing of the leafs little worried that it might slow bud growth. they are a little airie an i needem to dence up!! well my first plant got cut today! very happy, whent an got a mirscope an looked at the tricoms an had like 80% amber took a look at the haze an the flower that i looked at had a cople amber but a million that where just barly getting cloudy still thinking 4-5 more weeks witch is good so them buds can dence up. anyhow i will put the pics up of the first plant all pruned up an hanging.

whats going on eveyone? hope things going good for all the great people of MP!!! well i think i got it figger out how to post good pics.
well my hazes are still growing they need to get more full. got another plant with it, been named frenchie cuz this girl got lots of sugar leafs. very pretty, an very compact.
well i have harvested most of the plants got a little more than 3 oz off 3 plants.
they where all bag seed. my hazes an this frenchie i got growing are still a way off. was looking at the trycombes on the haze saw one amber, the rest where clear a few just starting to change cloudy. an my french girl ant got no amber or cloudy trycombs. thinking a cut date now of the middle of march, damn sativas take for ever!!!! lol well any how here the pic's enjoy, all the haze pics (just got it out of ph lock up) are just 2 plants.

Photo0014 (Medium).jpg

Photo0016 (Medium).jpg

Photo0017 (Medium).jpg

Photo0022 (Medium).jpg

Photo0025 (Medium).jpg

Photo0027 (Medium).jpg

Photo0028 (Medium).jpg

Photo0029 (Medium).jpg

Photo0032 (Medium).jpg

Photo0034 (Medium).jpg

Photo0036 (Medium).jpg

thanks eveyone. yeah its been a fun exprenice. starting my secend grow right now, got like 35-40 plants going right now. like 10 are mazar hybrid, an the rest are just bag seed i have aclumated over time. i am still ordering some beans an going to buy a hydro system. what do u guys think is best for a novies? DWC ebb&flow or bubbler? i plan on buying that one off e-bay with the foxfarms stuff, an it comes with a 400watter hps. its like 450. an going to get a 600 watt hps for another 150. its a DWC sett up. its it a lot of work? wich one requires the less mantince. as far worrying about wattering an what not? can this be sett on timers?

Latest posts

Back