My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking very tasty my friend. Sry you had to fire some of your chefs...hope you get some good replacements.

Take care

Pce

well a little update for ya guys, well i got some buds growing i am so exicited, the leafs are all ready starting to frost up, an looking soooo tasty!
the grow cloest smells so good i love it, well i got 7 plants that are budding. one is a know strain, its a Mazar x afagaine hybrid. looks nothing like the bushy one i got. but i am happy nun the less, an to think i was going to pluck it, cuz it was such a munet. well i will get some pic's of that one soon up. but heres some of the babys, my haze an other mazar plants still have yet to show sex. starting to get frustrated an wish they would just sex all ready! lol. well anyho, happy thanksgiving, hope you all have a great holiday season!

3 girls.jpg

bud shot.jpg

SSH first girl.jpg

mazar (2).jpg

Lookin good chef. Just some friendly advice wait to smoke up after taking pics looks like you were shaking on a couple of the pics....lol

was in a big hury bro, had the blunt in my mouth lol. had to be to work like in 10 min's when i took the pics lol, the pistles an buds on that first female i got, the tall one with out many leafs is looking awasome. can't wate to taste them buds. them white pistles are looking awasome, an i am happy its
sativa as i love them. hope it tastes as good as the bud it came from, or atlest more poent. thies babys ant geting knocked up

this is evey plant in my garden excet the super silver haze as they still have not sexed. i am happy to report the other mazar, my little bush is a female with pistles growing. as well as the plant in LST. that brings the female count up to 9. now i have 2 diffrent type of plants form the same bach. one looks like a mazar plant the other i don;t know looks more afgaine i am gessing. you be the juge. the seeds are from MS.xxx an they are the 5 free mazar x afagaine beans they where giving away with eveyorder. so who know we will see how diffrent the smoke is. the first 3 are of the LST. an the wired mazar. that girl was i think its called hst when u pinch it an make it grow 2 stocks. there are a cople others i never show, they are all bag seed an all females.

lst plant.jpg

wirdmazar.jpg

wird mazar.jpg

11-27-08_2142 (2).jpg

11-27-08_2143 (2).jpg

11-27-08_2144 (2).jpg

11-27-08_2145 (2).jpg

11-27-08_2150 (2).jpg

11-27-08_2151 (2).jpg

i too am growing some mazar x afghan and they are slow growers and sparse in vegatation.as i understand it,they take about 8 weeks to show sex.i believe it too.the smoke had better be good as i have babied mine all the way so far.they are also very nute sensitive.
yours are looking good

well i got 2 diffrent types andy, one is the busy one in pic# 7. that must be the afagaine one, cuz it is very very busy. the other mazar x afagaine hybrid is the 3ed an 4th pic, they are very little veggaticion. an they just about 8 weeks old, from when they poped the ground. they both came out of the free 5, same bach 2 diffrent phons of plant.

well chef I thought I would check out your baby's and to let you know on your next grow keep the veg light as close as you can so you could get more nodes. the closer they are the better the bud stick no popcorn bud you feel me. GREEN MOJO for you.

well sad an happy day for me. my mazars whent hermie on me. idk why i was so sad but they both got the ax. well on to good news my super silver haze plants are both showing pistils an are female. i took 3 clones from the best looking one an are now in a dome. well it sucks to get hermies an andy watch out bro them mazar are a hand full as all ways take it easy

~Oh no!! Sorry to hear that Chef! Was their anything worth smoking on them??

Anyway congrats on the SSH girls...may they be big and bushy for you and produce lots of fruit :hubba:

i say when it drys maybe a grams? lol me an my boy going smoke it. i got like oz's so i ant hurnting for chronic. just going to try it out. the busyie one had just a few pistles on it, an male nanners. the other one that looks more like what they should look like. little vegg buds growing nice, till the nanners poped out. as far as the lights, they have all ways been with in 2 in's of the plants. that one female just whent in to a super streach when she flowerd. it was up till about a week ago, one foot, with in a week in a half, she looks like she does now, with buds growing eveywhere.

Sry to hear bout your hermies bud. Atleast your silver haze are girls though. Youll be suprised with those bagseeds aswell! How bout some pics of your bagseed? Take care and stay fresh bud.

Pce

u should have some killer ssh in 100 days i was thinking when i get money ima buy 1 auto strain 1 indica strain and 1 sativa strain so i can flower em at the same time but ill be smokin auto while waitin for indica and you get the point sounds perfect to me just another stoned idea

yeah i am hopeing for that as well. ohh btw is it possable to clone a plant that has started to go in to flower, an put the clone back in veggie stage as to make a mother? is this at all possable? i would really like to make one of my super sliver haze clones amother. the plant the clones came from is very busy an tall, its a very sexy looking girl lol. i would sure like to keep her gentices. an hopefully bread her with a male starwberry haze or, lemon skunk. maybe get some frutty super sliver haze lol. well as all ways take it easy.

Sexologist420 said:
Sry to hear bout your hermies bud. Atleast your silver haze are girls though. Youll be suprised with those bagseeds aswell! How bout some pics of your bagseed? Take care and stay fresh bud.

Pce

well evey plant i have now. other than the super sliver haze is bag seed. i got one female that is growing buds great an looking mouth watering. the bag i got it from i found only 2 seeds in oz, so i am thinking there might be femie seeds from a late flowering hermie. i ant to worried about it. if it late flowers male nanners i will just choper befor she ponities her self so i will sitt get some good smoke off her. she is really frosty all ready, an the top bud is about 4 in's now, an about 2 in's wide.

Sorry to hear about the hermies brotha! but now that you have clones, top and train them and get more clones, you will have a full garden in no time, SSH is a nice strain, at least you have some girls!

9 females an 3 clones ant bad. only had 2 males, an 2 hermines so it ant crying to much lol.

yeah its possible first time i seen a re-veg was on this site i think it was a silver haze plant that he called snowwhite cant remember his name right now ... or u can take a clone and re veg that if you dont wanna wait till the whole plant is done flowering to reveg thats if u dont think it would stress it too much

Wiseguy_Chef said:
9 females an 3 clones ant bad. only had 2 males, an 2 hermines so it ant crying to much lol.

Heck no that isn't bad! thats gonna be a nice harvest, ive only got 8 females in flower, but man, i think im gonna see 20+ ounces, i vegged for 7 weeks.

right now i have 18 clones from one ww that will be more of a sog setup, they will only veg for two weeks, then in the flower chamber they go!

harvest every two months!

check out my siggy, keep up the awesome work man!

Latest posts

Back