My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no leading astray from the fact that you will be killing and leaving behind tons of roots in the process. They will die and decompose. Hence the root rot. :aok:

Do what buddy luv said and you should be fine. But just saying for future reference.

It shouldn't be too good anyways when your pulling and ripping the other females roots in the process, the ones that were entangled.

For poor guys like me I have an aero set-up. On my first grow I chopped ten males down. Of course by then all the roots were a tangled mess inside the rails. I just left the net pots roots and all in the system and ran sensizyme in my res. The next week I was able to pull the net pots out and the sensizyme broke down any of the dead stuff left in the rails. My res never got cloudy or anything. But Dom is right if you are doing a soil grow it is much easier to keep 1 in ea. pot. This will also help you as far as feeding goes. Different plants need different stuff.

well lets just hope for both the hazes to be fems huh? an no worys. the 3 are all females an the other mix bucket just got tranpanted in that bucket today. so the roots have not takeing over the pot.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
i go by my eye nose an taste tell me.

The only way to go when it comes to food...and weed actually :p

My wiseguy you have a FOREST in there!!! What strain is the 3rd pic in?

In my opinion, don't worry about the roots - you learn as you grow anyway and its all good experience for future grows :)

thanks thorn, had bad dreams about that last night lol......well i am not to conserned with it, considering i all ready have 1 very large female, mazar wich i am 95% sure is a female, an 4 new plants female's.

the strain of the 3ed plant, well that would be my first female. we got that seed from a OZ i bought a wile back, had them 3 seeds in the bag so desided to grow them. the chronic was bomb..........an tasted of strawberrys. the dude that sold me the chronic said it was strawberry couf......but who knows......we will find out, as its pruduceing buds all ready lol...... take it easy miss thorn.........keepem green

thanks bro. well if it tasted of strawberries maybe it actually was s. cough! you never know...or he mighta flavoured it with something hehe. these are the reasons its so much better to grow your own :D Take it easy :)

na the dude is strat up about his stuff, hes old skool man. but i say who knows cuz that is not the only strain of MJ to tast of strawberrys.

Looking great WC and CONGRATS on all the females. :hubba: ;) I hope those unknowns end up being female for ya. ;) GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana:

Looks like its gonna be a good Christmas for ya man . You hope en to harvest by then?

Wiseguy_Chef said:
na the dude is strat up about his stuff, hes old skool man. but i say who knows cuz that is not the only strain of MJ to tast of strawberrys.

is it not? i know theres a lot of fruity strains out there but i thought strawberry cough was the only true strawberry one, but i may well be wrong. do u know off hand what other straw strains there are? :)

na i can't think of any off hand, so yeah i am hopeing for it to be, that chronic was good so i hope so............but ya never know, thers so many names cuz theres something about mary

well its been a fun time veggeing an growing my babys up, an now that they are ready to make me some nice nug's..........well 12/12 starts today, they will be sleeping for 12 tonight. hope to have a finle sex count soon.
:hubba:

big girl.jpg

buding pic.jpg

buding pics.jpg

my baby.jpg

looking good...i see they started their 'flowering stretch' already :hubba:

very nice wise guy..wishing you nothing but Females..KEEP M GREEN

All The Strawberry Strains I Tried Are Knock Out Strains Your A Lucky Guy This Is Some Strawberry Haze That Had Me Bloown

well guys thanks for all the great words. i am so excited about my babys starting to bud. well as for a sex count i am doing pretty good, 6 females still need to know a cople other's sex in the next week or so going in to 12/12. an as for that strawbery haze bud u got there....mmm my plant does look sativa. but who know we will see once she is all growen an smoking in my python bong....well here are some pic's or the haze plants. an mazar and the 3 ladies, an the "strawberry" plant.

family pic.jpg

haze strawberhy.jpg

super silver haze.jpg

Girls are looking great chef you must be giving those baby's your special recipe.

gave them some bio bloom at half stranth yesterday. no burn the haze are looking better than ever an eveything is doing great. gave them some at half strath in a mister. trying to make them haze females. the both of them!! oh how i am hopeing they are.

The ladies are looking great WC.:aok: How many ya got in flower right now?

Latest posts

Back