My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its the 4th node, after 4 weeks. it is tiny, enless u got good 20/20 u ant going to see it, an at that, it is just barly visable. it is near the man cola, right on what i have lurned is the Supr, it kinda looks like an open wond on the pant, with 2 tiny white hairs sticking out. i would be hard pressed to get a pic of a Pre flower pic. its not on a steam where the fan leafs grow. they are cola's. the way i think of it, minie pant's on the plant. thats the things u clone. thows are not flowers.

PeaceLove&FreeBudz said:
Hey when you found your first pistels in pre flower.
Where the secondary growth is occuring in the node region. was the first pistel growing inbetween the second groeth?

like where the new leaves grew where the branches met the stem, cause i have tall pointy things groeing on almost all the secondary growth but its between the leaves but sticking up. there light green. not really white. hard to explain and my camera wouldnt be able to get in that close

:eek:... just look at what I found on the http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396 <--"RESOURCES" page

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16565 <-- "MJ Sex ED"

:hubba: well it is for sure, i have one female an one male. after 3 days in 18/6, i am sad to report that BBJ is a male. he had balls growing eveywhere, glad i caught him today, they would have opend soon. but a grab bean, from some chronic that tasted of strawbery has pistles all over it. the male had balls all over it. i am happy with the other thow. well i will be geting some good high qulity pic's of the pistles cuz my 1 mp cam on my cell phone just won't work anymore for good pics. well here is my first winner. "SHE" (feals good to say that i know for sure) is 14" tall, an growing like a weed, she has pistles growing eveywhere, i counted, 21 pistles sites. but there are more i just got tired. lol.

i am so excited, well i would like to thank eveyone that got me this far, an hope to be shareing some bud pics with u all soon.

first *****.jpg

Yo chef she's lookin good. I am so BUMMMED about bbj she/he was the one I was rootin for. BTW in your post " after 3 days in 18/6" I thought you were into 12/12 now?

nope i am at 3 days at 18/6 after a mouth of 24 hour. an pistles eveywhere i am amazed

Oh my bad, I thought your were flowing those girls. When ya gonna put them into 12/12?

yay congrats on the female bro :D

How much space u got over all? don't forget she's gonna strecth a bit for the first few weeks of flowering. She's looking fab though! :D

well my over head clearence is 8 feet. so i would say i have a good 6-6.5 feet of groth space. yeah i saw that streach all ready start. btw is it normla to have so many buds, (female an male) to be growing in 18/6? none of my others are showing sex yet. Mazar looks as if it has a pre flower but it is so tiny i can't really tell for sure, missfitt, an SSH are still not showing no sine of sex yet. well thats cool, i gots me a female i am still all pumped about it, my first girl.

Yeah teas, i was really sad my self. about Big baby. yeah well we are keepem him as a house plant for a wile, then going to 86 him. did not have the heart to do it to him last night. well thanks alot guys for the reply's hope to have some sick looking bud pics soon...........

yea you'll be fine with that space then! I think so (about the buds).. after a certain while in veg they start to show their colours but won't go into budding properly until the light is changed to 12/12 unless they are autoflowering, but they normally show sex at between 2 and 3 weeks :)

i am hopeing for an auto flowering plant, its all ways a possably. the stuff we got the seeds from where growen by a buddy. the chronic was bomb, even thow we found 3 seeds, in a OZ i bought.

sweet you know that smoke you grow will be even better than the stuff it came from?? :D

Yea, unfortunately the autos seem to be more expensive, which is annoying really. dutchbreed do a competition each month to win a t shirt and pack of seeds, you just put your name in. Thats how i got the orange candy floss seeds - but i'd already bought lowryder mint. they do other autos too, i only got the mint cos i didn't want it to smell like weed lol.

Here's a link to their site if your interested:

http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

and here's one to their forum if u ever fancy goin in the comp to try and win some seeds :D just scroll down to competitions after u sign up.

http://www.dutchbreed.co.uk/public-forum/index.php

and just incase u wondered i don;t work for them or anything, just think they a darn good seedbank :)

yeah i am going to be doing a big order from over the pond soon. going to going to MS.NL an picking up quite a few beans, G-13 haze an Jack heara an brainstrom :) but them u got going girl, that name just makes my mouth water i gotta pick me up some of them. thanks for the info girl, take it easy.... an keepem green

Sup mang, your plants looking sexy mang. Thats badass your a cook. I am a badass cook my self, Im a natural...Never had any formal training its just one of the things I was born to do. You prolly know what im talking about when I say its a "sixth sense" When im spicing stuff I just know when to stop..I never measure ingredients or anything I just know. I love to cook at home and for people. A good chef knows how to use his spices! Anyways lol good to see a fellow cook. Whats your best dish? Mine is definitly spagetti, I make the best damn spagetti there is. I Could compete with emeril with my spagetti Guranteed!! To bad I dont know you we could have a cook off:hubba: Good **** with your plants man and keep it up. Im on my first grow my self. Im growing some mexican brick shwag bagseed, but the plants im growing are badass. Its nothing like that nasty shwag ****(I use to make cheap hash) Take it ez mang and good luck with your girls. Cooking,football, and bud my true loves in life (excluding family of course) haha im rambling...Just got done having some amazing sex and just got done smoking a strawberry philly filled with Bubblegum:ignore: So needless to say im happy right now lol.

Pce man

i got girls girls girls girl, girls all over the floor.................................
well the female count is at 6!!!!!! a buddy of mine droped off a pot with like 5 plants in it. well its ben in the closet for a cople of days at 18/6 an 4 of them are female.....an one was male.

i am happy to report my first know strain female. Mazar is a female as well. she is growing quite a few pistles, very small compared to the other plant's pistles but i think it will realy take off under 12/12 when i start that monday....

so u a cook huh buddy thats cool. yeah i trained in italy an sicily for 2 years, an woked for a old italian chef back here in the states for 3 years. now i am running my own kicten. yeah thats cool bro i never meser anything, i go by my eye nose an taste tell me. so what kind of food u cooking bro?

well here are some update pics for ya guys (an girls) to see.............

3 Females!.jpg

3females2.jpg

first girl.jpg

grow room.jpg

LST vic.jpg

Mazar.jpg

silver haze.jpg

Don't EVER plant more than 1 plant in a pot, because once you find out about the male now you will have to kill it and it will root rot.

Now all of those plants are screwed!

P.s. Good to hear you caught the one male earlier on, could have polluted the whole batch!

Gratz on all your females though buddy.

the only ones i gotta wory about is silver haze pot. an its big eunuff an spaced far enuff that i can yank out most of the root with out worying the 3 u see in the pot, are all females :) no worry about yanking them babys....
the other bucket u see with lots of plants are so small an starting to preflower. so i say with in the next day i will yank the other 3 that have not sexed yet if they sex a male.

You can buy sensizyme and a few other brand nutes that will break down dead organic matter. They are benecials and enzymes so they are 100% organic too. Just add a little to ea. feeding schedule and they will take care of any rot left by dead roots. They look nice and healthy.

Latest posts

Back