My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a question to all what would be worse to get busted with 6 plants from seed or 1 mother plant and a bunch of clones or is there no difference

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
a question to all what would be worse to get busted with 6 plants from seed or 1 mother plant and a bunch of clones or is there no difference
Either way, assuming it's illegal in your area, you're gonna have problems. The difference between a "mature" plant and an "immature" plant is a large one legally (around here anyways), so I'd say you'd be better off getting caught with a few small plants rather than a fully vegged mother.

**** yesterday raids were going on they had a grip of k-9's drove by my house had to stash some of my plants kick back smoke incase they showed up just left my big plant out didnt know whre to put a 3 foot flowering plant in a 5 gallon bucket .. they need to raise the limit on plants with a med card how do i get a special license to grow more than 6-7 plants>?

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
**** yesterday raids were going on they had a grip of k-9's drove by my house had to stash some of my plants kick back smoke incase they showed up just left my big plant out didnt know whre to put a 3 foot flowering plant in a 5 gallon bucket .. they need to raise the limit on plants with a med card how do i get a special license to grow more than 6-7 plants>?
There is no state-wide limit in California for number of plants, just county by county. The Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional to limit the amount of medicine without voter approval, which hasn't happened. I'll find the case, hold on...
http://druglaw.typepad.com/drug_law_blog/2008/05/people-v-kelly.html

So there you go, grow as much as you want in peace, there is no legal limit. ;-)

well just a little up date. well the plants are looking fantatic! my haze plants are flowering my LST bush is flowering.....an i got 4 plants that are growing some madd budds!! still have not takein my damn cam over to my boys house :hitchair: :doh: well anyhooo thies are some pretty good pics hope u all injoy, your feed back is much wellcome lighting has been up graded from floro to 3, 150 watt HPS. 16k lumens each= 48k lumens. in a 48" by 24" room. looking fowared to the results of an HPS. thought i was going to do all floro but memember here have convinsed me to do the HPS flowering.

12-08-08_2025 (2).jpg

12-08-08_2025 (3).jpg

12-08-08_2028 (3).jpg

12-08-08_2029 (2).jpg

12-08-08_2030 (2).jpg

12-08-08_2032 (2).jpg

12-08-08_2033 (2).jpg

12-08-08_2034 (2).jpg

LST pant.jpg

isjusalickleherbmon said:
yeah with my card i can grow as many as i want in a 10x10 area

who cares? this aint your grow journal buddy!

Wiseguy, they look AMAZING!!! That sure is a sativa BUSH!!! :eek: Well done, you doing really well...and they are gonna LAP UP those lumens from the HPS just you wait and see :hubba: Take it easy bro :)

yeah them sativa super sliver haze pants are awasome, if i was to let them stand up they would be taller than me!! with the pot they are about 6 foot. but i got them tied down ever so slighly. i all so got 3 clones of the haze growing as well.

just sampled the strawberry cough....WOW............................................................................................................................................................................................. can't wate till them tricks turn amber!

Lookin good Wiseguy :aok: I wish I had some strawberry cough to sample:hubba: :p, tho I do have some of that Mazar you where growing - you are not really missing out, its allright (getting better as it cures) keep em green

TommyBres said:
There is no state-wide limit in California for number of plants, just county by county. The Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional to limit the amount of medicine without voter approval, which hasn't happened. I'll find the case, hold on...

So there you go, grow as much as you want in peace, there is no legal limit. ;-)

thats real good to know... time for some breeding! maybie in the future lol

chef damn i wish i had some of those plants ur a lucky man

yup i sure do lovem, i will begoing home in a min an i will uplode some new pics with a better cam.

well here are some pics i can't figger how to resize them at 1k by 1k an still get a good pic, thats why my haze plant is in 3 peices. but i did just uplode some great full size pics in the indoor gallary located on the top tab.

103_2033a.jpg

103_2033b.jpg

103_2033c.jpg

103_2035strawberry.jpg

103_2037sshbudshot1.jpg

103_2043straberry crop.jpg

budshot.jpg

TommyBres said:

but watch out for the no good feds.....

wow wellcome yeah the grow is still going, an the first plant is set to be choped in 2 weeks the others,2 super sliver haze got oh 6 weeks left give or take. LST plant an another one i got, got about 4 weeks. we starting another grow, much larger, 40 plants bag seed an mazar, saveing the rest of the SSH, my THC bomb, an femie trainwreck beans, for the 3ed grow. need to get some more strains, from there on out no more bag seed for me!!

well since some one stoped by i will post some pics, look alot better now, the haze got some nice buds on it.

hey wiseguy...get some recent pics uploaded you lazy sod! just kiddin'...how ya doin mate? bet you can't wait to harvest one of those beasts?!?! :)

Latest posts

Back