My First Plant! tips,feedback all apreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for that garlic oil, budding is along way away if im using miracle grow would it still be ok to use organic liquid Ferts?

does bunnings stock it all...i mean i went there the other day there was just walls of the stuff lol got what i needed then left i did see seaweed stuff though.

funny u mention Lst i just started mine about 20mins ago Great pics

Duffman to stoned :p hijackin my thread hehehe

sorry man i posted that in the wrong one.
but kudos for the lst!
ahah.

Image004.jpg
Can i do it tighter than that its on like a 40 degree lean

Looking great VaNdLe
keepem green. :)

Yeah its actually turning out better than i expected, Really appreciate all the help. I took this latest picture with a Digital camera so bit better quality. As you can see we have been having a few Wet days but the Temp has remained reasonable. Anyway Exclusive photo just for MP :D

1.jpg

so since you're starting summer you really don't need to invest in a light or anything yet anyways.

you have a light cycle coming to provide your plant with flowering conditions right? about when is their 12 hours of light in aussie?

She is looking great VaNdLe

Quick update

Image011.jpgImage012.jpgImage013.jpg

Love my baby :p

These pictures are after 3 days rain in summer :\

Looking fantastic! There is nothing sweeter than a nice summer rain for the girls

Looks real good man :) Just keep doing what you are doing seems to working fine :hubba: How often are you watering?

Update. Everything looks sweet just having an issue with new growth taco, Is this something to be worried about i noticed it only last few days some leaves are almost coming out upside down :\

Maybe more water? Ive been pritty light on watering and when i do its usally just 1.5L to the soil i dont use a watering can.

Image004.jpg

When I water my outdoor soil grows, I always give them a good douching.
This past grow I was putting nearly a gallon a day on them and they loved it.

Whats a gallon lol ? We are on different metric systems :p

Off topic Tv Show COPS is on i love it !

A gallon is enough water to leak out the bottom really good:)

1 gallon = 3.785411784 liter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back