My four babies / firstgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm well thanks for input anyways bro DrO. It's a poblem with your browser right? I managed to get it open in new window... but I was wondering if perhaps I did something wong uploading it and it's just drawing the pic from my cache...

If it's a dude... it's a healthy focker. Stinky is showing all signs of being female, and so are other plants. I am just under two weeks of flowering. Going to give them another day or two before I OJ simpson him up. Hopefully I will get some input on him/her before he spooges on my crop and turns dank to MULCH

HydrO PasSiOn said:
oh yea DIZ tell me how the lowryders do because im about to get some

Will do bro! I'll take some pictures, and add them to this journal soon. Don't feel like having two grow journals. Especially since Lowyde crop will take same amount of time to flowe as the main one lol 8-9 weeks. Kinda cool it all timed out this way. :eek:

haha spooge .. yea give him more time before you murk him. whatever it is your right it is pretty healthy so hopefully it will be somethin to that you want

:mad::mad::mad:

OMG.

OMFG.

WTFOMGSTFU

Hey guys in the pic earlier and i've reattched those bulges ... are they nomal on all plants? Please tell me they are... like seriously... are those pollen sacks growing? STINKY has them also and so does the other big plant.... right where the branches meet the stem... bulgy green almost looks like a fat green zit ya could pop with liquid inside maybe... or it just looks greener.

Direct link to blow up http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20763&d=1174700341

maleWTF.jpg

hey wazup thank you for taking a minute on checking my babys I am not using nothing justslow releas stiks but taday i purchase bloom buster i am goin to start flowering tomorrow the little devilswere planted on feb 26, 2007 and they are 12 inches high i cut all the fan leaf that were damage yesterday I was reading a article that said you should remove any damage leaf from the plant because the plant waste energy and nuts trying to revives the leaf so i did that yesterday because I had a little problem with low magn. and some fan leaf were messup this mornin my plants look hapier a healthier here some pics from just right now o and the bottle of sprite is co2

tmpphp3s1HRg.jpg

tmpphpBxUXEi.jpg

tmpphpEvzgkU.jpg

tmpphpF6J4oD.jpg

tmpphpWHrAqT.jpg

tmpphpZ1IMzi.jpg

what bulges means? remember i am from the island

3patas said:
what bulges means? remember i am from the island

Huevos....

Look at pic the bottom branches where they meet stem... little bulges man.

Como unas tetas llena de agua

Yea... i don't mind one set of balls, but when I got an army of them in my grow room... i feel betrayed man.

no not get i puting mines to flower tomorrow i purchase a timer but it was no good

Dizoelio said:
:mad::mad::mad:

OMG.

OMFG.

WTFOMGSTFU

Hey guys in the pic earlier and i've reattched those bulges ... are they nomal on all plants? Please tell me they are... like seriously... are those pollen sacks growing? STINKY has them also and so does the other big plant.... right where the branches meet the stem... bulgy green almost looks like a fat green zit ya could pop with liquid inside maybe... or it just looks greener.

Direct link to blow up http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20763&d=1174700341

Hold on Dizoelio -- don't go chopping that plant down thinking it is a male. Just about every plant I have ever grown, and not just MJ, has that thickening at junctions where a leaf stem or another branch comes off the main stem. This is completely normal and you will see more and more of these thick areas as your plant gets older. Don't worry about it because it has nothing to do with the gender of your plant. Just wait for awhile -- when your plant is ready it will show you its sex. You'll see little lumps starting (usually at about the fourth or fifth node, though that can vary a bit) at just about that spot off the stem. A few days or a week after that, you'll be able to tell for sure what those bumps are going to turn in to. There are tons of pretty good pics on this forum that show sex organs -- take a peek at them and you'll get a good idea of what to look for. Just remember that at the beginning of preflower growth, a male sex organ is going to look pretty much like a female sex organ.

hey 3patas whats goin on? how are your monsters doin this fine morning

The ones under the water bottle domes are 2 clones from my two best plants. Still haven't sexed them, not showing fully. 2 weeks of flowering monday or tuesday.

The little seedlings in the lil pots are lowryders.... planning on transplanting them this week. They look healthy, one died, one hasn't germed. Total of 8 lowryder #2

The 4th biggest plant is hope, she's giving a 2nd go at life... stopped dying hah. The 5th biggest one in the lil pot was mutant x, unk strain. Growing happy and good, stinks a lil too.

So there it is the whole family all under the hid and happy to be there.

hopefully in 8 weeks i'll be testing some nugz man:bongin:

fam1.jpg

fam2.jpg

Latest posts

Back