My four babies / firstgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it look diffrent from what ever pic of males plants i have seen i recomend you wait:chillpill: roll somethin up and enjoy life it look like its to soon yet to know for you to have an idea it shows it sex on the 4 or 5 nude so dodnt freak :joint:

Yea, i'm going to wait before killing off any plants. Lowryder #2 like to grow fast don't they heh. The hid they like. Even though they are sharing it with already flowering plants... Since their showing such growth i've decided to keep them on 12/12 with the others. I have clones an such an not really looking for like tons of nugs ya know. Just personal that can last me a goo while. So no point in trying my harvest on lowryers when the other plants are doing good. Hell I even clone my two best ones. Figured i' clone x2 since I am not sure which ones are males/females fully yet. Have ideas but they just grows into more leaves.

I sprayed super thrive on plants and gave them water. I have not watered in like 4 days before cloning.

Hopefully bitches ain't shocked. I cloned stinky... an came back after a long nap... bah alright I fell asleep on the couch after smoking a bowl and watching some Stargate on tivo. Woke up 6 hours later. Well stinky grew. a lil. But she was in a growth spurt last couple of days going up one whole inch. She's 11 inches tall!

I'd take a picture but their sleeping, an dwe know what happens if you take a picture of a sleeping lady. :eek: She wakes up a man. And you wake up with a sore *** from busting it raising her from a seeling.

how those sacs are looking i read somewhere that those sacks probably is thc forming

Those bulges you are pointing out... are you pointing to the bulges where the branches meet the stem? they are not male characteristics, they are plant characteristics. I have them all up my plants and its just a natural branch support system the plants adopt to support those heavy fan leaves.

How long you been vegging these babies? and when are ya gunna start flowering?

hey guys here some pics fom today 1 day in to flowering

tmpphpxrI8eg.jpg

tmpphpte1Neh.jpg

tmpphpR0L37g.jpg

tmpphpqqVDBd.jpg

tmpphpotfyjE.jpg

tmpphpcgWwCS.jpg

Nice Patas.

Sup Greenthumb... yea I was talking about the branch bulges lol... I see balls anywhere on my girls I panic ya know... and yea i'm talking the plant too....;)

Confirmed. My meanest, healthiest, smelliest plant is a female.

Now for those noobs like me... the hairs really look just like the pictures floating around of the pistils.... no need to freak out every time you see a little green leaf on some new growth or a new branch... it's just two little long *** white hairy hairs... i'll take pics cam ran outta batteries...

I've cloned her twice now, one clone was done a few days ago seems healthy... other one just now when I saw the hairs...

WOOT WOOT! :yay:

Dizoelio said:

Now for those noobs like me... the hairs really look just like the pictures floating around of the pistils.... no need to freak out every time you see a little green leaf on some new growth or a new branch... it's just two little long *** white hairy hairs... i'll take pics cam ran outta batteries...

I've cloned her twice now, one clone was done a few days ago seems healthy... other one just now when I saw the hairs...

Congrats on the female D. ;)

:fly: hey my friend I am happy you findout it was a female post some pics later to see your baby changing to a growup female props to you and your little devils :fly: weeeeeeeeee.

Dizoelio said:

hey bro congrats on the female man good luck with everything. pics look great too peace

Sticky_Budz said:
hey bro congrats on the female man good luck with everything. pics look great too peace

Thanks man! Appreciate the support of everyone on here. Especially some of you more experience growgods.

:bong:

On a sidenote....

:yay: CONFIRMED! My second best plant is a female!

Funny the two plants that showed sex first are the ones I decided to clone before I knew what they were... no males in my garden yet...

Lowryder seedlings are a week old this weekend... they are doing awesome... lil devils like to grow don't they!

Man I bought some batteries for digicam... I installed... turned on digicam... smoked a bowl a sec, maybe spent like 10 mins... go into grow room to take pics and batteries are dead lol... and these were decent batteries... Guess i'm going to have to buy the reccomended batts for the cam.

On stinky the first to show sex... a day or two later after seeing my first 2 pistils she is covered in them. Really amazing. She also had a growth spurt of over an inch in 1-2 days... and that was after i snipped two clones of her.

I added more dirt to stinky today, I got some fox farms ocean forest... mixed it in with the MG soil.

She would be just a lil over 13 inches if I didn't burry some of her stem down. Now she is about 11 inches. Not bad for second week of flowering I guess...

3patas said:
:fly: hey my friend I am happy you findout it was a female post some pics later to see your baby changing to a growup female props to you and your little devils :fly: weeeeeeeeee.

Gracias mang!

First pic is STINKY who I am renaming QUEEN Stinky today! She has had some super growth spurt... I burry her more and more the more she grows. Today she is a whopping 14.5 inches! 2nd week of flowering just began. She totally smells like some dank *** skunk!

The second pic is just everyone in the fam, I have a little CFL supplementing light from the side to the Lowryder babies.

Hmm oh specs.

Well i've maintened PH at about 6 for the most part in MG soil for the big plants. I just got a big *** bag of Fox Farms OCean Forest so thats what the lil lowryder babies are in. I've also topped off the soil for the big plants with Fox Farms ontop of MG, they seem to like it since they are all showing super growth this week.

Two confirmed femaled, the other two are about a week behind maybe two of the two big females since my cat shocked them when she at their leaves. No signs of any males yet in the garden.

I went out and got some Flora Nova and started feeding them a really weak foliage feed with a lil superthrive in their lol I am guessing that is what is causing this growth spurt.

I **** at cloning btw, I have killed a few clones... I followed instructions provided by the grow gods but... I always zone when I remove dome and forget to put it back on make them limp and well an old man without viagara... one clone looks okay...

Well there you go you.

Oh! I tried my hardest to get pics of the pistils... but the lighting is off or it is blurred, i'll keep trying and post some pictures up soon.

Peace! :heart:

andre.jpg

fam.22.jpg

Forgot to ask.. Queen Strinky's leaves are getting sticky... what's up with that?

hey my friend dodnt touch stinky that thc growing

hey guys my plants are messup i will post some pics tonight they have some rusty spots and their fan leaf are downwares pointing down help my friens help help help

Hey Dizoelio, plants are lookin great, and congrats on the female stinky. I only hope to have as much success. You mentioned that you picked up a 250w HID, and that you're using MH but will switch to HPS for flowering. Can all HID lamps go from MH to HPS with special bulbs, or is it a special kind of light? Where did you pick it up, what brand and how much was it?

Thanks

Ataraxia said:
Hey Dizoelio, plants are lookin great, and congrats on the female stinky. I only hope to have as much success. You mentioned that you picked up a 250w HID, and that you're using MH but will switch to HPS for flowering. Can all HID lamps go from MH to HPS with special bulbs, or is it a special kind of light? Where did you pick it up, what brand and how much was it?

Thanks
ebay look for high presure sodium (HPS) lights

Ataraxia said:

Thanks

hey dude, hope all is well with you. Dude this is light I have http://www.sunleaves.com/detail.asp?sku=SPTM125 I dig it alot low heat output also, and my babies love it. I am pretty sure not all ballasts can support both bulbs since I have seen some lights specifically made for certain bulbs. My light has a switch for mh and hps. Plan on getting a second one soon, sunleaves makes good product and 5 year warranty!:bolt:

3patas said:
hey guys my plants are messup i will post some pics tonight they have some rusty spots and their fan leaf are downwares pointing down help my friens help help help

Que paso mang? Nute burn?

Ten cuidado que no las cocines como un lechon. MMm lechon!

Latest posts

Back