My four babies / firstgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey my friend long time no seeyour monsters look very good and big you are going to have some killer weed there remember me when you go to heaven flying with those monsters well heres some pics of mines and keep in touch (BORICUA)

tmpphpKWaJzT.jpg

tmpphpqa9Sla.jpg

tmpphpSD44XI.jpg

tmpphpv6hkic.jpg

3patas said:
hey my friend long time no seeyour monsters look very good and big you are going to have some killer weed there remember me when you go to heaven flying with those monsters well heres some pics of mines and keep in touch (BORICUA)

Nice Patas. Real nice, how's your clones doing?

well to be honest my clones look the same to me what i notice is that the stemp its getting real green and kind of glossy but they other than that looks the same

Woot woot. Sorry for not posting in awhile. been way busy.

Anyhow here is a couple of pics. First one is Stinky's Cola.

Second pic is stinky and lowryder family.

They have 2-3 weeks to go all of them.

Cola is like 6 inches, fat, waiting for it to bulk up, it looks really good. REALLY GOOD! I smoked some, gave me a trippy high for a day. :grinch:

quadcola.jpg

seaogreen.jpg

hace long time que mis ojos no te looking mi socio donde estabas mines are looking great yours are looking fabulos i didnt know you can smoke before they are cure but anyways your look fine good luck on your final product

Latest posts

Back