My last post on this site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
I regret to inform you all that this is my last post..seems i get into too much trouble trying to grow meds for myself. I was recently raided again for the 5 plants i had in my closet. I went to worms way on the 14th of last month and by the morning of the 15th, there was a search warrant written up for my house. I leave you all with this warning: STAY AWAY FROM WORMS WAY..especially if you're in the nashville area. noone knew i was growing. noone knew a thing but as soon as i went to the grow store, i was as good as busted. peace out ya'll. stay safe

That is just horrible. How can that be happening to you? I am sorry that the archaic laws of this country do not allow you to grow the medicine you need. You have contributed a lot to this forum over the years.

That is one of the reasons that I stay away from the hydro/grow shop in the "big city" where I shop. I don't trust the cops to not be watching the place. I feel so much safer buying things in line.

You will be missed puff. Wishing you the best.

thanks hemp goddess, It's not been easy for me to deal with. im gonna just take whatever they give me and get it over with. wish i had the cash for my lawyer but i was never really a "for profit" grower and im broke. on the plus side, i am going to win my case in AZ:)

Sorry to hear this bro....sucks big time. Hope it all works out for you.

sorry man google or try getting backing for a lawyer thru non profit?

Don't know what to say Puff, I can't believe there's so little crime out there that cops can waste time staking out grow shops. What a bunch of crap. Wish ya' the best Puff.

N.E.wguy said:
sorry man google or try getting backing for a lawyer thru non profit?
even norml wants to be paid..just gonna take the public defender.

So sorry brother Puff... :(

Take care and I hope things work out the best that they can...

ALL the more reason why we MUST keep up the fight to legalize or at the very least decriminalize marijuana in the U.S. of A. It's easy for marijuana users and growers in the 19 medical mj and 2 states that voted for legalization to forget that this stuff happens everyday all across America. We're getting closer to the reality of ending these draconian marijuana laws and policies but the fight is far from over.

Keep on keepin' on~! :bongin:

dirtyolsouth said:
So sorry brother Puff... :(

Take care and I hope things work out the best that they can...

ALL the more reason why we MUST keep up the fight to legalize or at the very least decriminalize marijuana in the U.S. of A. It's easy for marijuana users and growers in the 19 medical mj and 2 states that voted for legalization to forget that this stuff happens everyday all across America. We're getting closer to the reality of ending these draconian marijuana laws and policies but the fight is far from over.

Keep on keepin' on~! :bongin:

You are absolutely right DOS. However I am old and live in a state so draconian that they tried to pass a pre-emptive law that stated that future legislators could not legalize mmj, as it had no medicinal value. I do not see the laws changing in my state in my lifetime, regardless of what I do. I am probably going to just move to a state that is mmj legal. That is my own little protest, however if these archaic states, like mine, lose population and revenue because of their reefer madness mentality, it will mean something.

I grow cannabis for one of my best and oldest friends who has PTSD and some physical ailments from the Vietnam war. He does have a legal fund set up for me should I ever need it. But a state where I can grow legally would be so much better.

I really feel were slipping in support the younger 1's are turning to other things and once the older generation is gone along with it 80% of the grower will be gone also.Right now around here MJ is known as a seniors drug . Sad HA ?

what a joke :(
sorry to hear, puff. take care man

PUFF MONKEY said:
even norml wants to be paid..just gonna take the public defender.
speaking from experience those guys trade clients to the DA like playing cards.

just google legal help for mj may find some one who would work for free or on a win basis find some one proactive in legalizing it

and if all else fails with the pub defender, best defense is to continue the **** out of it, appeal every thing and just drag it out no deal they offer is ever a good one they may eventually drop it i have found by the extending the crap out of it

gl man

Yo Ho Puff Monkey,

To echo the sentiments of the others, You will be missed.
You are a good part of this family. We might squabble, and exchange monkey bites amongst us, but we sure as heck know a friend when he is here, and you will always be welcome back. For now though you are lodged in our hearts, and memories. See you soon I hope...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:)

I hate freaken Cops. Sorry Puff,,Good luck and keep us informed if ya can.

N.E.wguy said:
speaking from experience those guys trade clients to the DA like playing cards.

true that---keep asking for continuances---hope things work out for you puff

try not to fail a piss test an continue the crap out of it at all costs just no defaults don;t give em any reason i had the head DA guy wanted to smoke me walked with probation and 3 yrs over my head (was on attempted vehicular homicide on police officers and some other stuff) with a pub def guy tried like 5 deals i kept saying no, then finally they wasted so much money they just gave to probation which i failed urine after urine etc lol. it was in a high judicial town as well had superior district and probate all in center of town was horrible lol

That is so horrible. When is the south and idaho and all the others going to wake up? What a waste of time and money but more than that a persons freedom. so sorry Puff

:ciao: We'll miss you, Puffmonkey. If you can, come back and keep us updated if you're able.

Tonight I burn one for another victim of these B S racist Federal Drug laws....:cry:

Latest posts

Back