My last post on this site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
That is just horrible. How can that be happening to you? I am sorry that the archaic laws of this country do not allow you to grow the medicine you need. You have contributed a lot to this forum over the years.

That is one of the reasons that I stay away from the hydro/grow shop in the "big city" where I shop. I don't trust the cops to not be watching the place. I feel so much safer buying things in line.

You will be missed puff. Wishing you the best.

I'm with you THG...

I'm moving back to my native state of Colorado in a year or so. It's not easy picking up and moving after being in the dirtyolsouth for over 20 years but the mindset around here isn't changing anytime soon. I'll do much better to go back to Colorado so I can grow and enjoy my buds without paranoia.

Peace~! :bong:

What a crock,i guess cops will always hate pot smokers,weather they be medical or recreational.I have smoked bales of pot for thirty years and if pot had half of the negative affects that they claim then i should be dead by now,or at least addicted to heroin.They act like everyone that smells it is going to drop dead or turn into some drug crazed zombie and all they are achieving is causing everyone to fear and disrespect them.Well good luck to ya,and come back and see us.

i can't believe you went home. :eek: did something happen in cali? it musta been pretty bad to return to the hills, is what i'm thinking. stay away from your bro. he's prolly behind this. setting up a grow in your old stomping grounds was a risk. what were you thinking? hit me up bro...

The Hemp Goddess said:
That is just horrible. How can that be happening to you? I am sorry that the archaic laws of this country do not allow you to grow the medicine you need. You have contributed a lot to this forum over the years.

That is one of the reasons that I stay away from the hydro/grow shop in the "big city" where I shop. I don't trust the cops to not be watching the place. I feel so much safer buying things in line.

You will be missed puff. Wishing you the best.

my shop is across from the PD Oo:holysheep: i like UPS lol

dirtyolsouth said:
I'm with you THG...

I'm moving back to my native state of Colorado in a year or so. It's not easy picking up and moving after being in the dirtyolsouth for over 20 years but the mindset around here isn't changing anytime soon. I'll do much better to go back to Colorado so I can grow and enjoy my buds without paranoia.

Peace~! :bong:

I just moved back to tennessee from Colorado back in march.
I got busted in June for a....what I believe to be a roach from god knows when, it was so old it practically turned to dust in the officers hand...

Anyways I have court tomorrow and will hopefully get the deal I was promised and be free to smoke.

I haven't smoked in a month and I'm such a biatch when I don't smoke. If it all works out I'm going to get so lit tomorrow.

Things will only change if we make them change, we can't give up, we need to be more proactive!!!!

Petition, rally, sit in, protest something!!!!
Look at people in the 60's they stood up for what they believed in.

I know so many people who smoke and support it.
We have to stand up for ourselves!

i say just vote

Petition, rally, sit in(in my yard or house maybe),, protest all just mark u as a target,, be needing a anti drone hoodie to hang in your yard

HEY you need to market those.

"AntiDrone Hoodies" it'd kill down in Portland....lol...

art has positions open for a lab tech...wear tin foil anti-drone hoodie...over...

PUFF MONKEY said:
I regret to inform you all that this is my last post..seems i get into too much trouble trying to grow meds for myself. I was recently raided again for the 5 plants i had in my closet. I went to worms way on the 14th of last month and by the morning of the 15th, there was a search warrant written up for my house. I leave you all with this warning: STAY AWAY FROM WORMS WAY..especially if you're in the nashville area. noone knew i was growing. noone knew a thing but as soon as i went to the grow store, i was as good as busted. peace out ya'll. stay safe

Wow, I've been several times lately to All Season's Gardening (hydro and wine making supply shop) in Nashville to buy Super Soil ingredients...have you heard of the cops casing that store? It's a REALLY great store...

i thought casing a legit business falls under entrapment. kinda like how cops can't sit outside of the bar, and wait for you to leave in your car. just so they can pull you over.

edit: well they CAN pull you over. they just can't bust you for drunk driving.

source: me, i love winning in court

entrapment does not exist any more, they can do what they want, and if push comes to shove they pull the "home land security" card.

The war was started by Nixon. It is not a war on drugs but a war of culture.

Latest posts

Back