My life rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

louis

So, just found out my Gf, who is 8 1/2 months pregnant has been cheating on me for about a year now. The kid PROBABLY isn't mine. :eek: Life sucks right about now, so just like any good american, I'm gonna relieve the pain the only way I know how.
Tonight, I'm getting high as all hell, and goin to the club. :D

Wow man... Sorry to hear of you misfortune. Best of luck with what the future holds...

Uhm dude, before you go and get wasted...might want to make a couple of calls first. If she lists you as the father on the birth cert.. You (even if you are not biological) can be responsible for child support after the baby is born. low ball idea here bro. $150 per month. times 12 months a year time 18 years.....you do the math bro. Even if the test is expensive, its nothing compared to what you "could" pay that isn't even yours bloodwise.
Sorry to hear of your plight. hope it works out for ya. Call a lawyer. This close to the birth...be prepared. Don't get shanghaied. Because you not biological does not mean the law will be on your side if your name is on it as the father.

Thanks. Oh I know. I plan on being in the delivery room when it's born anyways so I can say "I want a g-d---- paternity test! I don't want to talk about it, I just want it done!" Because here in Florida, they try to talk you out of that type of thing. All the laws are biased towards women. Don't feel sorry for me just hope I bring a girl home. :p

Hi Louis,
Sorry to hear whats happening to you right now. You sound like a decent kind of guy so I think you will do the right thing. I dont know you so I cannot get personal about this. I just hope you work it out with love and peace.
peace
Artfan

Yea Bro, get the test done ASAP. My Buddy I used to work with got hit up with child support. He was making $10.50 an hour and his support was something like $80 a week. He may have been catching up past payments, but I saw the deduction from his check with my own eyes.

Wow Louis, what an ordeal. :(

You never know, it's possible that the baby could be yours.

Good luck with everything.

SmokinMom said:
Wow Louis, what an ordeal. :(

You never know, it's possible that the baby could be yours.

Good luck with everything.

I don't know you or your woman, but if I was you I would get that PT done NOW! Not when the babies born but now! Then if its your kid or not, go get high.

Lol. I thought of that, only problem with that is funds. Dishwasher funds don't get you far at a hospital. :p

This is the kind of thing family is for.. If you cant afford it then maybe someone can help you out. After all its your future at steak man.

Sorry to hear about your predicament though man :( Hope what can work out for you does work out

Damn Sorry brotha! Hey do what i did when i found out my ex wife was seeing someone.

I packed here bags one night when she went out. hooked up with 2 woman that I knew want to get down if you know what i mean.

that night she walked in on us having sex. she was like what are you doing! I just sid there is your **** so get the **** out. and tell your boyfriend i say hi and see him at the next game.

Meh, I ****. I'm not goin out tonight. I got her comin over here tonight, so we can "talk about it"....

louis said:
Meh, I ****. I'm not goin out tonight. I got her comin over here tonight, so we can "talk about it"....

Nothing wrong with that dude. hang in there bro...keep your cool. ;)

Feel for you dude, been there I can tell ya. Keep the head up and try to remain strong.

Peace RBH

sorry to hear that louis,get the test done tomorow.you dont want to pay a cent for a child wich is not yours

Fudge that..

pardon my french.

Lets be real. She been cheating on you for over a year???
With how many different guys?? not trying to be funny.. "mod edit...come on can make a point with out all that"

Her cheating may or may not be the first, but it certainly won't be her last.
Raising a child isn't easy, times get tough. and she doesn't seem to be
the type to tough it out on your side, and likely cheat/leave you down
the road when things get tough.

you want to surround yourself with people you trust, and wont
stab you in the back. especially someone thats so close to you, your
confidant and adviser (wife,fiance, partner). Believe me you don't
want a lying cheat as that person, always wondering if the grass is greener
on the other side.

many other women out there with class and dignity,
cut your ties, and be happy that this happened when it did.
blessing in disguise really.

tell your girl, that you got checked and you have low sperm count
and can't even have kids.. See what she say then. Might want to
tell her to talk to her other man and see if he'll take her in.

Sorry about what you are going through, but sooner the better.
Life is about making tough decisions. These type of things are one of them.
Believe me, make the RIGHT CHOICE.. because you will be living with it
for the rest of your life.

Peace out. goodluck

MrPuffAlot said:
Fudge that..

pardon my french.

Lets be real. She been cheating on you for over a year???
With how many different guys?? edit

Her cheating may or may not be the first, but it certainly won't be her last.
Raising a child isn't easy, times get tough. and she doesn't seem to be
the type to tough it out on your side, and likely cheat/leave you down
the road when things get tough.

you want to surround yourself with people you trust, and wont
stab you in the back. especially someone thats so close to you, your
confidant and adviser (wife,fiance, partner). Believe me you don't
want a lying cheat as that person, always wondering if the grass is greener
on the other side.

many other women out there with class and dignity,
cut your ties, and be happy that this happened when it did.
blessing in disguise really.

tell your girl, that you got checked and you have low sperm count
and can't even have kids.. See what she say then. Might want to
tell her to talk to her other man and see if he'll take her in.

Sorry about what you are going through, but sooner the better.
Life is about making tough decisions. These type of things are one of them.
Believe me, make the RIGHT CHOICE.. because you will be living with it
for the rest of your life.

Peace out. goodluck
What he said.

thedutchmaster3 said:
What he said.

I didn't read it cuz it was too long but ditto. Anyway remember, keep your friends close and enemies closer. She would be the latter (to me)

I feel sorry for the kid and i bet louis does too... I mean what kind of female would do something like that to there child? :hitchair:

Yep. She was cheatin my me while pregnant. Trust me guys I'm not getting back together with her. I just need to gain her trust back long enough to A, find out if it's my kid. And B, get custody. I am not going to leave my kid in her way so she can destroy his self esteem, neglect him, and whatnot. If it's not my kid then that's her problem. She's live with her mom her entire life, the moved in with me. Now she's living back with her mom again. She's talkin about going to get subsidized housing (The state pays all her bills) She's a leech and I'm through with her either way.

Thanks for the support guys. :D Ya'll are great.

Latest posts

Back