my name is rwh1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got question for you guys, my plant is 6mo. old it was looking sickly and i put in to much fertilizer so i flushed it with proper ph water have not watered since. (about 5 days now) now the bottom 3 or 4 branches are dying and turning yellow what do i do?

ive got question for you guys, my plant is 6mo. old it was looking sickly and i put in to much fertilizer so i flushed it with proper ph water have not watered since. (about 5 days now) now the bottom 3 or 4 branches are dying and turning yellow what do i do?

Welcome to the Passion. Pics would help us figure out what the problems are.
Personally, it sounds like at six months old, your plants are letting the bottoms die off naturally so they can use all their energy to make buds. Pics could confirm or deny it.

dont know how to post pics. plant is 6mo. old. dont know if to water yet. fresh water or fertilizer?

You have a phone right? Just take some pictures. Click on Attach Files(The 1st button at the bottom by where it has the 2 green boxes) Then it will give you choices to download from your pictures.
Roster can probably talk you thru it.

You have a phone right? Just take some pictures. Click on Attach Files(The 1st button at the bottom by where it has the 2 green boxes) Then it will give you choices to download from your pictures.
Roster can probably talk you thru it.
I do everything on a computer, I know very little about cell phones other than transferring files from phone to computer than to site.

Are you using Phone or computer to view site ? @rwh1

Latest posts

Back