my name is rwh1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know. first time grower. just know 5mo. old. inside plant. light on right now 24hr. no buds yet

i dont know. first time grower. just know 5mo. old. inside plant. light on right now 24hr. no buds yet
Unless it is an auto flowering plant, it will not ‘bud’ inside unless you change your lighting to 12 hours on/12 hours off. You should really do some reading about growing cannabis.

You shouldn’t get buds while your light is on 24 hours unless its an auto and at 5 months old without blooms it’s not. if your plants start getting 12 hours of total darkness every day, it will start blooming. Then I would encourage it by giving flower nutes. You plant will remain in the vegetation stage until then. What kind of light and setup do you have?
A way to provide total darkness for 12 hours perhaps?

You shouldn’t get buds while your light is on 24 hours unless its an auto and at 5 months old without blooms it’s not. if your plants start getting 12 hours of total darkness every day, it will start blooming. Then I would encourage it by giving flower nutes. You plant will remain in the vegetation stage until then. What kind of light and setup do you have?
A way to provide total darkness for 12 hours perhaps?
led light. yes i can provide total darkness. top half looks good but bottom half is yellow and wilting. should i give it good ph. water yet? its been about 6 days since flushing. a buddy of mine told me to let it start wilting at top before watering. is that right?

If it’s wilting and you haven’t watered it in a few days it’s probably thirsty. The plant likes a dry cycle. You can usually tell the pot is dry by it’s weight. Wilting leaves is emergency water to me. What are you feeding it and how much. Why did you have to flush the plant?

The leaves at the bottom are really old if your plant is 5 or 6 months old. They will die off at some point. It is normal and n a plant that age. I usually go 8-10 weeks in veg(24 hours of light) then ‘flip’ to 12/12 lighting(12 hours of light and 12 hours of absolute darkness-no light leaking into the grow area at all). Your plant must be what we refer to as a photoperiod plant. It will only flower/produce buds if it gets 12 hours of complete darkness(when grown under artificial lighting). There are a lot of good threads on here to learn from for new growers on how to grow cannabis. You should study up.

If it’s wilting and you haven’t watered it in a few days it’s probably thirsty. The plant likes a dry cycle. You can usually tell the pot is dry by it’s weight. Wilting leaves is emergency water to me. What are you feeding it and how much. Why did you have to flush the plant?
big bloom and how it says on bottle 4 tbls to 1 gal. I flushed it because i over fert. it. It was turning brown all over. top is starting to look good. should I water and should I fert? pot is semi heavy and hasent had water for 6 days. also should I start day and dark now?

The leaves at the bottom are really old if your plant is 5 or 6 months old. They will die off at some point. It is normal and n a plant that age. I usually go 8-10 weeks in veg(24 hours of light) then ‘flip’ to 12/12 lighting(12 hours of light and 12 hours of absolute darkness-no light leaking into the grow area at all). Your plant must be what we refer to as a photoperiod plant. It will only flower/produce buds if it gets 12 hours of complete darkness(when grown under artificial lighting). There are a lot of good threads on here to learn from for new growers on how to grow cannabis. You should study up.
Im learning, didnt you start at one time? didnt you ask questions or did you know all this because your so smart?

Im learning, didnt you start at one time? didnt you ask questions or did you know all this because your so smart?
You are a bit sensitive. Yep. I started out at one time. I also read a ton of stuff so I wouldn’t sound like I wanted someone else to grow the plants for me. I should just ignore you but I will give you some advice. Look at the feeding chart picture I sent you. Look at all the different products they have on that feeding chart. Also look at the dosage. The chart says tsp not tblsp. You are burning the heck out of your plant. Smarten up and accept help and ffs do some reading.

Here ya go again in case you need me to hold your hand…

Attachments

• 3CB9A6AA-A8DB-4916-9F6B-55E62F0BFB2B.jpeg
    3CB9A6AA-A8DB-4916-9F6B-55E62F0BFB2B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
bottle says 4tbls. to 1 gal smartass. Im 60 yrs. old I dont need anybody to hold my hand. and I have read up but I figured It doesnt hurt to get other opinions till I starting emailing with you! have a nice day.

I don't wanna get involved in you guys love affair but I see the chart and it references teaspoons, not tablespoons...I'm 70 years old and will accept any and all help I can get...rwh1, we're here to help you dude, not to fight...

Latest posts

Back