Planting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Crystal. Have you done any reading up? it can’t hurt you if this is your first grow. There are a lot of experienced growers here to help too when you have questions

there are many ways to start seeds you will find. I put mine in a glass of PH water usually over night. They will float at first but after they get good and wet you can just push them down into the bottom of the glass. The next day, I put them in wet paper towels then in a baggie or ziplock then in an oven mit then on top of my hot water heater cause it’s warm there but any warm place would do. In a couple days the seeds should pop open and make little tails, you can plant them at that time… like I said some don’t do it my way but it works for me.
what kind of seeds do you have?

Welcome CRYSTAL
Again we are here to help you. I would also add check out youtube.com if you have not yet.
Type in most any questions about growing weed and watch some videos. Then come back and ask any question nor ideas you need help with.
Great Group of Smart Folks here.
Do you have anything set up to grow yet? Seeds Lights nutes etc........

welcome crystal, are you the shy type...read up before killing those beans...we've all killed our share, the only way to learn is to jump in after a little research...

welcome crystal, are you the shy type...read up before killing those beans...we've all killed our share, the only way to learn is to jump in after a little research...
Head first is the only way to jump! LOLOLOL

Some do fine straight to dirt, but I like starting with paper towel germ

Latest posts

Back