my name is rwh1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bottle says 4tbls. to 1 gal smartass. Im 60 yrs. old I dont need anybody to hold my hand. and I have read up but I figured It doesnt hurt to get other opinions till I starting emailing with you! have a nice day.
I won’t post their feed chart from their website again. Twice is plenty. Good luck to you. You are gonna need it.

I don't wanna get involved in you guys love affair but I see the chart and it references teaspoons, not tablespoons...I'm 70 years old and will accept any and all help I can get...rwh1, we're here to help you dude, not to fight...
ok thank you...

61?

youngster….🤡🤡🤡

stick around rwh1 , this is a solid group of ganja farmers and there are others who seldom post and stay in the backround who have some of the best growing skills and ganja knowledge this side of Mendo……

I’m talking Cats who have been in the game for 30-50 years and are holding some of the rarest genetics on earth , generous and knowledgeable gardeners of the sacred herb

so yeah , this Site is one of the Best on the interwebs , see ya around!

Im learning, didnt you start at one time? didnt you ask questions or did you know all this because your so smart?
He was giving you good advice my friend. Most on here have been growing for yrs. Just chill out and set back and take it easy. It's just a Fking Weed. I'm guessing you have grown veggies and shit before,right?
Well it's pretty much the same thing except your smoking this one. Well ya might be eating it too if ya like edibles.😁
Trial and error is how we all started. Most of us did a ton of reading before we started growing good dank.
Took me a couple yrs to grow really good tomatoes. Trial and error.
Your definitely going to need to learn how to post pictures to get good advice on whatever your growing. It's easier to help you if we can see what your fking talking about. A picture is worth a thousand words brother.😎

Last edited:
1661690632359.jpeg

I like this picture when im feelin blue...

Latest posts

Back