My oudoor pot movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got so excited thinking it was a fresh video since I enjoyed the last one so much.

But it's the same one again. When's the next installment coming out?

:D

Gotta take my hat off to you browndirt ... that is absolutely amazing. Man that took some amount of work ... very clever dude

Thanks ... quality entertainment !

SmokinMom said:
I got so excited thinking it was a fresh video since I enjoyed the last one so much.

But it's the same one again. When's the next installment coming out?

:D

Not sure what you mean, sweat thing, Episode 5 went up last night.

Browndirt, Good show there, sux the rain took some from ya. Whens the next show coming? I look forward to seeing your show like I look forward to seeing weeds on SHO. Well done!

Those were some sweet shows, BrownDirt....I just watched them all and your ameteur film making talent seems to only be surpassed by your guerrilla farming ability. Episode 5 was a bummer.

Good work and thanks!:cool:

Gadhooka

browndirt said:
Not sure what you mean, sweat thing, Episode 5 went up last night.

link defaults to the episode 1 tralier you have to click on ep. 5 to start it ;)

Mutt said:
link defaults to the episode 1 tralier you have to click on ep. 5 to start it ;)

Oh cool, thanks Mutt.

2 bad about the girls that drowned.

Tell you what browndirtgrower. You put some blood sweat n tears into your grows. I hope your harvest from the other patch goes great. :aok:

Mutt said:
Tell you what browndirtgrower. You put some blood sweat n tears into your grows. I hope your harvest from the other patch goes great. :aok:

No kidding, just look at those muscles! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back