my sister lost her fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsrover1,
So sorry to hear of your loss.
She is in a better place, out of pain.
Cancer is a nasty disease.
Prayers to you and yours.

thank you for the kind words and thoughts Bless you all

Marsrover... honey theres nothing anyones gonne be able to say to help you with that sort of loss baby but all ill be able to givw u is some peice of mind that ur sis is still with u shell alwaya be with u. She lives in ur heart ur breath ur eyes soul lungs heart everything everytime u remembwr or u laugh alittle out loud when alone or ur crying even shes right there doing it all with u. I lost my father recently i know how ur feeling. I promise the pain is always there but the saddness dissapates slowly. Its been 3 yrs since my father and i still cry like a crazy peraon when i smell his cologne ... its alwaya fonna be hard but ahw wouldnt evwe wish u to hurt to badly or deeply even tho u xant hwlp it. Try to keep ya head up and smilz so whenever shes lookim she seein how stroung u are and how much u love her just by living on with her good memories . Rip and soul calmin wishes for u my luvie.

Latest posts

Back