My "White Widows" my 1st indoor...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
An ole outdoorer tryin my hand at some indoor.
Strain - one in front is a fem. Dinafem WW, yu can see its Indica trait. Igot it leveled out with 2 paint buckets, :hubba: short,broad leaves.

One to the right has a lighter color and is an unknown strain.
The other 5 are Nirvana WW. The one at the left back in pic ive had to top,as it keeps growing tall and lanky. Its sitting without anything under the pot.

1st pic - Nirvana WW, 42 days old from seed. 24/7 under a 4' 4bulb t5.

DCP06056.JPG

2nd pic - Dinafem WW in front, Nirvana in back
Repotted and moved under 600watt mh
close to 2months old

DCP06060.JPG

I'M getting ready in a few days to switch to flowering.
Any tips, suggestions appreciated as im an indoor noobie.

How much light are you giving them in the VEG period. 24/7 is how I do it, with the CFL's right on top of them so they bush out. I am trying 12 on 12 off for the flowering process. Running 1000 HPS, with a lot of hair flow and a good size fan in the room.

As u can see,i took 12 clones today- by the faucet(i took the spare bathroom and made use of the garden tub, hehe.
i have the tub area enclosed except the front for entry. since its actually a room within a room, i have a window i open and also the bedroom door for plenty air.
i have an osc. fan blowing in on them toward the light to move heat.
I pull the blinds and close bedroom/bathroom door and im lightproof for flowering.

420 - did your pic post ?
yes i run these from seed 24/7 veg. Getting ready to go 12/12.

i had to refresh my page. see it now. leaves look same as mine. the nirvanas have the sativa trait showing more

you seem to be doing very well rebel, cant really give much advice for the flip other then to make sure your plants have had at least a week to recover from any topping or FIMing you have done, let them recover from the damages for a week then right into 12/12.

thanks Sun, glad u stated about giving them a wk recovery before 12/12.
I topped the one, it wants to grow strait up. prob be a male. also took 2 clones from each.
So ill give em a week,then switch.

heres a pic of the unknown strain. i had issues with it , so when i repotted all of them,its straightened up since.

DCP06053.JPG

lookin good and yes defently give them some time to recover, you did after all cut off the main stalks growth tip, it needs some time to heal or you may have issues with somewhat staggered stretch phase, what can and wants to stretch will while the part thats still repairing remains in repair state untill its healthy enough to grow again, better to just let it get healthy and let the new "tops" get a little bigger before you toss it into 12/12

All's looking good, so i switched to 12/12 a few days ago. Now anxious to see how many boys and girls there will be.

Sending "Girl Mojo" your way. If they had alternating nodes, they should show quite quickly.

Day 6 from switch and the tall one i had to top is showing male, so this guy will be disposed of. 6 left that should show sex soon.

DCP06068.JPG

DCP06071.JPG

Day 7, another male has showed his sex. 3 nirvana ww to show yet , i think 2 is girls. I will know for sure in a few more days.
Dinafem ww from feminised seed isn't showing and the unknown strain.

This is my first go at indoor and 1st time with White Widows. With all the positive reviews of how potent she is, i wonder why more folks don't grow ww.

rebel said:
Day 7, another male has showed his sex. 3 nirvana ww to show yet , i think 2 is girls. I will know for sure in a few more days.
Dinafem ww from feminised seed isn't showing and the unknown strain.

This is my first go at indoor and 1st time with White Widows. With all the positive reviews of how potent she is, i wonder why more folks don't grow ww.

Good luck with your remaining plants sex.

Would love to see some other WW, I grow Dutch Passion, grown a crap load.

Everyone I know prefers the WW over any other strain I've tried so far.

Latest posts

Back