My "White Widows" my 1st indoor...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats good to hear GrowDude !!
Well today my others have showed sex.
I have 3 Nirvana WW girls out of 5 seeds, 3 girls and 2 boys. I disposed of the males.
1 Dinafem WW from a feminized seed(freebie from the tude)
1 unknown strain
So i got 5 nice ladies. !!

:yeahthat:
iv got a buddy whos been growin for years and has a seperate veg and flower space for just WHITE strains, it seems that white strains really shine the longer you let them go, iv seen his White Widows bulk up with trichs almost 10fold it seemed over just the 10th week, it was crazy. he likes to run his white strains to the higher end of the recommended flower time and sometimes past to get the sugaring he wants, this also goes for just about every strain out there though, its best to take them to at least 10 weeks and even feed up until harvest, doesnt make sence to not feed them when they are in the home stretch and trying to produce as much resin as it can, having it feed off its self isnt ideal but hey thats just me, some like to flush near the end or just feed plain water. but anywho that got a little off track, lookin good and keep it up, and remember becareful with them white strains, they tend to be a bit shy with nutes and get nute burn quick if yah feed them too strong of a nute mix.

thnx pals for the info.
do i start counting from time switched to 12/12 or from time buds start forming. ive heard both ways..

yeah from the flip is typical of most growers, like for me personaly if grown from seed the plant sits until it shows sex or until its a big ole bush and needs to GTFO the veg area.

Ok pals, here is my update on 3 Nirvana WW and 1 Dinafem WW, and 1 bagseed in the rear pic, (spindly lookin)
Bigleaf is the Dinafem, other 3 Nirvanas, which with a couple i may run out of overhead room if the grow much more.
enjoy the pics :icon_smile:

DCP06080.JPG

DCP06081.JPG

DCP06082.JPG

DCP06083.JPG

DCP06084.JPG

Nice WWs,,keep an eye on the bagseed,,they tend to hermie.

Whatcha all think on bud size etc.. as my 1st time indoors.
20 days since flip.

Today i moved the girls out so i could clean the flowering area.
They are 25 days in flower, switched a wk ago to Jacks Classic bloom nutes, they seem to be really liking it.
So some new pics before going back under the lights, enjoy.

DCP06092.JPG

DCP06094.JPG

DCP06096.JPG

DCP06095.JPG

DCP06097.JPG

Very nice girls..... goes to show with some research what a first grow should and will look like.

newbies follow rebel- he has picked up a skillset and hes just popping his cherry.

great job rebel!

Thanks WeedHopper and Trillions. And it has even surprised me how beautiful all has turned out.
All u guys and gals are a big help,when in doubt, read and ask questions.

wow rebel your girls are looking good there. how are the ww compared to others strains you have grown

Sin inc, this is my 1st go indoors, ive grown many different strains outdoors for about 5 yr. now.
I find the WW pretty easy to grow. kinda had issues at first until i got the nutes leveled out .
I never smoked any WW either, so im sure gettin anxious

Hey so how is everything going?

Also interested in what soil you use, if you dont mind.

budz, im day 45 in flower. Have had too many leaves yellowing (i know there will be some) but too many to suit me.
i started from seed in cups with MG seed starter. then transplanted 1st time to MG potting soil.
then final transplant into 2-3 gallon pots(next grow will be 5 gal as 2-3 gal are too small for these size plants)
I mixed Mg potting soil that i flushed thoughly with aged chicken manure, powdered lime,epsom salt. this is what theyre currently in.
I know many will frown at the mention of MG, but walmart and lowes dont offer much of a choice , and all we have available in my area.
my 1st indoor and i always used this mix outdoors successfully but getting everything dialed in correctly indoors is harder seems like

yeah Im with you, local stores dont have crap where I live too.

I got lucky and just found a local nursery that had some "gardeners gold" oraganic potting soil....$22 for 2 cu. Ft. Its Ph balanced with lime, and has all the goodies, sea kelp, guano, worm castings, perlite, the works...all premixed.

Thats half what fox farm costs, and since I plan on reusing it and amending as needed...its not something that I will be purchasing alot of.

52 days in flower. The Dinafem and 2 nirvanas are rock solid hard colas.
the 3rd Nirvana which has the greasy looking leaves has a great main cola but its soft.
Will have some updated pics soon.

Very nice for first or 20 th time if you ask me!!.
I'll tell you one the easiest strains I ever grew out are bubblicous and aroara indica from nirvana.im talking about fruity resinous big pop can size buds in less than 80 days from seed!.what is that ww smell or smoke like if you ever smoked her?.

Latest posts

Back