Myspace! Hate it or love it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I have one, and whenever i log in, the screen says its busy. And don't forget the server is down ALL the time. Plus rapists can be looking on my page at this very moment! OMG I officially hate it and may erase it.

It's not my cup of tea. I don't want people tracking me down, or complete strangers knowing my business. I am a private person and want to stay that way.

Most of my mommy friends are myspace addicts and want me to join. I keep telling them no. They seem to like sharing all aspects of their lives with the world and I just don't get it.

So no thanks.

:D

I have 1 and my wife. I dont really be onthere like i be on here nor do i post comments or send msgs. Its no point to it really. All these people wanna be ur friend.......I dont even know you so how could i be ur friend.It's a good idea if you trying to get people to here ur music. I jus joined cause my wife wanted me 2. and shes a addict,LOL. i waz thinking on eraseing mine and jus leaveing the 1 eit my music on it.

Myspace is good for a few things...musical promotion and dateline stings:D.

this and myspace are the reasaons im online

Latest posts

Back