n00b grow 2009: auto ak47 and durban poison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok is someone gonna answer my question or am i gonna go 3 and out with my posts?

aight cool i just remembered hearing that covering the plant for the last couple days tricks it into a rapid resin build up

yes ive also heard of it .. but not sure if theres truth in it or not ..but i just tend not too ,,dont know why really ....maybe next time do a comparasion and let us all know :D.

well i just cut down my plants. i wish i couldve hadm goin for a couple days longer but im headin off to college and they need time to dry. the trichs were more cloudy than clear so i should still get a cool high. i LOVE the smell of them though. the have a skunky smell when you get really close, but the entire room smells herby like basil or something. must be from cutting them up. ill post another pic when theyre done drying. really cool experience overall. love growing. will be back again next summer for sure! thanks for the help.

lol,congrads on makin it to the reward :D now get your soon to be high *beep* to school!! ;)
i just started classes thurs. man.sux...but anyways,thanks for sharing the pics.i just ordered some white russian x hindu kush autos earlier.i apreciate the pics.kinda curious about these autos.-peace

i know the hindu grows REALLY small but you should be in for a good smoke, sounds like an interesting combo. good luck!

thanks for keepin us up 2 date. good job! and good luck!

:)
post up those pics after u cure

Latest posts

Back