Nanners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi MPers,

Just a quick answer. How many days take from the creation to release polen of a nanner ?
For example i have removed 3 nanners from 2 plants. I couldn't see any more nanners. I should be looking to the plants again ( inspection mode ) when ?

Thanks.

I would be checking them out at lights on and then again at lights off,, they can form and drop pollen pretty fast once in that mode--JMO :) Or at least once a day I would say.

yes...can open over night..How far in and what have ya done?...can ya remove it and place in another room to finish?...misting the plant will help kill stray pollen..but need to watch you dont soak the buds...Good luck

bho_expertz said:
That fast ? :eek:

In 24 hours they can, I've seen it, But every plant is different. I would be safe though, Why can't you check them everyday?

The real problem is the ones you don't spot. It's quite possible to get pollen released with no visible male flowers. It just happened with one of my autos.

If you have to finish the plant out and can't moved it away from your other plants just check it every 6 hrs and be ready to throw away alot of seeds.

How far into flower are you? Late in flower most nanners that I have dealt with have been sterile...or have had very lil pollen and usually result in a just a few beans in random buds... Not a big deal at all...you can just destroy the seeds if you like...I will be honest and say that I keep a few and store them in a small baggie with a Cpl grains of rice for a rainy day.
I know I might take a spanking from Hick but I am not entirely against S1's....:p I just wldnt breed with them.....but the fact is a lot of the more sought after elite strains tend to self a bit when taken into late flower. It is a defense mechanism. Now gear that hermies early or mid flower wld get flushed in my house. Jmo

4u2sm0ke said:
yes...can open over night..How far in and what have ya done?...can ya remove it and place in another room to finish?...misting the plant will help kill stray pollen..but need to watch you dont soak the buds...Good luck

Only have one tent. They are 33 days flowering and have removed one stem with two nanners and removed one with the hand.

Have checked the plants and no more nanners for now. Tomorrow another check.

Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back