need advice asap!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
:confused: trimming plant, want to make water hash. can i make it now, or do i have to dry the trim? thanks

I always use well dried.

i put mine in the freezer fer 24 then have a go.

I have done it both ways. With fresh trim which I freeze first and dry.

I do it like chef...at least 24 hours in the freezer then make it whenever you want...

fresh frozen trim usually yeilds slightly 'less', but is also usually more pure/potent, with less vegetative material. Dry material is easier to pulverize into minute enough particles for more to pass through the screens and collected.

I generally let mine sit for about 24 hours and then into the freezer it goes. As soon as it is frozen, it is hash material.

thg what is the reason you let it sit out for 24 hrs? id think you'd want as much moisture in trim as possible so stays plyable when beat in bucket. no?

ok, well thanks for all the responses. i only used one plant. probably about 20 grams wet. never weighed it. what a leafy sativa... anyway this is what i ended up with. it looks really green, but i promise there is a lot of gold in there. if i didnt see all the gold i would have thrown it out. i have no bubblebags, so i just used the ice water bucket and mixed it....strained through a cotton tshirt. it caught a lot of plant matter. anyway, ill do a smoke and weight report later tonight. im thinking 1.2 grams maybe. some is better than none. ill get some bags for my next harvest. thanks everyone. loola

s 008.jpg

loolagigi said:
ok, well thanks for all the responses. i only used one plant. probably about 20 grams wet. never weighed it. what a leafy sativa... anyway this is what i ended up with. it looks really green, but i promise there is a lot of gold in there. if i didnt see all the gold i would have thrown it out. i have no bubblebags, so i just used the ice water bucket and mixed it....strained through a cotton tshirt. it caught a lot of plant matter. anyway, ill do a smoke and weight report later tonight. im thinking 1.2 grams maybe. some is better than none. ill get some bags for my next harvest. thanks everyone. loola

I thought thats what "Panty hose" was for ....No really ! ??

meds4me said:
I thought thats what "Panty hose" was for ....No really ! ??
i used what i had, like i said ill snatch up a 1 gal bb kit here before next harvest.:rolleyes:

that was worth it. i rolled it long, and placed in doobie, nice sativa hash joint.

s 009.jpg

Latest posts

Back