Need help fast!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying to help a fellow member on here (puffmonkey) out. I'm trying to keep his project afloat with what little he's taught me until he can be back. I fed tonight and realized when I got home that I had added twice the feed that it needed! They are at the beginning of flowering. I came here for help because I know this is where he'd come.

Just flush the containers with plain water and they should be fine.

Yes, pour in some plain water until you see a decent amount of run off from the bottoms. :aok:

welcome to the passion....are they showing signs over feed?..i would wait to see befor I flushed the medium...Ive doubled up on nutrients befor with no bad effect..(strain dependent)...

:48:

I'm with 4U. A lot of people underfeed their plants. I have accidentally double nuted a bucket before when I was really stoned and it didn't kill the plants, even in hydro.

Just how much of what did you feed the plant?

Glad you got some quick help. Sometimes heavy feeding is not always a bad thing. Just lower the feeding moving forward a bit. The,"until Puff returns" part doesn't sound good ): Hope he's ok.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm with 4U. A lot of people underfeed their plants. I have accidentally double nuted a bucket before when I was really stoned and it didn't kill the plants, even in hydro.

Just how much of what did you feed the plant?
Flora Micro 5-0-1, FloraGro 2-1-6, FloraBloom 0-5-4 to 7 gallons. I thinkI may have put enough for 14 gallons. I'm not sure. Will it hurt to flush if I didn't screwup?

nouvellechef said:
Glad you got some quick help. Sometimes heavy feeding is not always a bad thing. Just lower the feeding moving forward a bit. The,"until Puff returns" part doesn't sound good ): Hope he's ok.
He's got a good lawyer and we'll know Monday.

are you able to spot up some pics---i wouldn't flush either---deep breath man---plants are pretty resilient---it will be ok

my best to puff

(Off-topic yet on topic)

Is there an "in-between" flush.. more like a Dilute method? I've used that, if so, a few times during this grow. I had one time that I thought I may have been a little hot on my mix, so I just did 1 more gallon of straight water through the 4 plants, just in case. Got a tad bit more run off...

But I may be a different situation. Like Hampster Lewis, my method involves smaller pots that get feed every single day, so maybe my practices wouldn't work in a normal situation. :confused2:

:D

if my runoff from soil required me to water every day i would use a tray/saucer under each bucket to allow the plant to take up water from below as needed

partial flush makes no sense to me---you are either feeding or not whether a 1/2 dose or an overdose

over watering can be an issue too---plants need to dry out a bit in between waterings

Big THANKS to all who are responding to my plea for Puff. To those who know Puff's grow methods, I believe I'm on the right track.

alrighty doods!! 'tis I, Puff!! back from the dead lol..everything if fine with the girls..seems the over feeding didnt hurt one bit, even though she flushed em' a lil'..as for my being away, that is taken care of too..and my pending "trafficing" charges in AZ, well it looks as if I was in full compliance with the local law as well as cali law..that means i get my stuff back! I'm tryin' REALLY hard to make it in this life and to do it the right way..hopefully the courts will recognize that. wish me luck .

Latest posts

Back