need help.... please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker448

Reaction score
My plants are young and they need to be in an incubator and i made an incubator and i have this plant food and i wanted to know if it will be ok on my plant. Heres a pic of it TomatoVeg.jpg

buddy... u want to give it that stuff... you go right ahead... but not till at least a month to a month and a half have passed... and give less strength than they suggest the first time so that you can see how they react to it.

but dont' listen to me :ignore: <--- he's an idiot

I'm gunna go smoke some'a my own....

That stuff is just fine. Just remember that MJ is not anything like a tomato plant. I think most people think that since it looks somewhat similar it must take the same food, that is the wrong way to look at it. Think of feeding this way; vegetative stage or growth stage your plant needs more nitrogen and during the flowering stage your plant needs more phosphorus. Like That Crazy Vancouver Guy said give it at least half the strength. I would personally give it less than that and then work my way up. You don't want to burn your plants with too much.
I have found that the stuff from FoxFarm works well and it is usually in a concentrated liquid that gives that plant things that help it absorb the nutrients better. These types also create a better root structure which results in a healthier plant altogether. Hope this helps you. Peace.

joker448 said:
My plants are young and they need to be in an incubator and i made an incubator and i have this plant food and i wanted to know if it will be ok on my plant. Heres a pic of it View attachment 40420

Do what Crazy vancouver guy said and wait, if there young that stuff is going to burn them, mix it light.

Don't Use it No need to use Flurts Mon, Good Timing on Water thats all she needs

Latest posts

Back