need help with storing marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolala

Reaction score
yesterday i bought way too much marijuana, and i just noticed i need to go to this camp for maybe a month or bit more as a staff
i need help with storing marijuana in good condition

currently i put all my weed in a plastic bag, and put the plastic bag into a glass waterbottle with plastic cap on it.
its in a dark and cool place

does THC in the weed go away with time? even when it is tightly sealed?
will it catch mold or anything?

so after i get back from camp will my weed be in just good condition? i never even had weed for this long.

and no i dont plan to bring it to camp and smoke it or im not going to smoke all of it in short amount of time

thanks

A canning jar would probably work better. The kind with the two-part lid. You should be able to get one at any supermarket or drug store (if you are in the USA).

The plastic bags that zip shut are great. Put the weed in, then zip mostly closed, leaving about 1/2 inch open, gently press out as much air as you can, then press the rest of the zip shut. Don't put too much in a bag. The bag should hug pretty tight to the shape of your stuff if you do it right.

This the kind of thing they should teach you at camp- survival skills.

if your weed is at all damp or wet.. dont seal it.... id just leave it out in the air somewhere..and let it get bone dry over the time you are gone.. i have never heard about weed losing potency.. inless heated up excessively..

thanks guys now i can goto camp not worried about my weed and come home and enjoy a good high..

GLass JAR!!! i have a zip of purp in there and it lasted moist and good for about 3 weeks

why would you want moist weed tho...

I like my weed bone bone dry... so you can just break it up with your hands..and it almost goes to dust.... mmmmmmmm

Yeah.. moist weed isnt a good sign i dont think.... either they sprayed the weed down when selling it to you to make it weigh more, or something... i like mine bone dry aswell... im craving it.

I find most the time if you get weed thats fresh or moist.. its because the grower didnt want to let it dry out as much and lose weight... always happens around here when the outdoor comes in... everywhere goes dry, cant find anything.. then gets flooded with outdoors for the indoors price...

WOW...Then im the only one? I mean like sticky..not wet just moist.. i dont like my weed breaking up into crums..i guess its a matter of personal opnion..

Capone said:
WOW...Then im the only one? I mean like sticky..not wet just moist.. i dont like my weed breaking up into crums..i guess its a matter of personal opnion..

You're not the only one. I don't like mine "bone dry." If it's too dry, it burns too hot. I like it slightly moist, like a cigar or pipe tobacco.

Latest posts

Back