Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are off to a start IMO you want to get that bark and stuff out of there from around them that is cutting off air to the soil. Might want to think about getting them into a bigger potter too that little bit of space isn't going to allow much root development.

I don't like that setup either. Those little cubes dry out so fast. Put them in pots with good soil. Oh and I almost forgot, more RESEARCH is needed!

lol ok more research check but i should take them out now and get a little bigger as big as i want ?

1,3 and 4 look healthy but i cant tell if pic number 2 is yellow or just a bad shot. The most important thing to remember with lighting is the number of lumens.. the more the better if u can afford it. If you are using flouros keep them about 2 1/2 -3 inches above the plants. use the back of ur hand and hold it under the light. if its to hot for ur hand, its a good bet the lights are to close and too hot for ur lil ones too.

yea there like 3to 4 inches away from light andthe yellowone sprouted like that its deformed it has 3 leafs there suppose to have 2

Yo Ho jeffxcarter,
Let's keep it simple from the start. A 4 inch container will allow the starters to develope a good starting root system. A small bag of potting soil that doesn't have three months worth of nutes mixed in already, ( too harsh for babies), and not over-watering, but do keep it moist, and then light.
1. A good container to start, (even a dixie cup with drainage will work).
2. Neutral potting soil.
3. temps around 74-78* degrees
4. Moist, but not drowning
5. Light, should be high in lumens, but put your hand between the light and where your babies are going to be and feel the heat on your hand. You can easily cook your kiddies, don't do that, LOL THIS IS SIMPLE !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

ps; Try to keep the deformed one as they most often will grow outta this.

Theyre alive, now to keep em alive! no foods, dont under or overwater, provide sufficient lighting and dont allow extreme temp changes or any other stressful factors. Goodluck this time around!!!!

i messed or or did i ?What i did was took the plant out the soil and the roots ripped off well the bottom and it was kinda alot of roots am i good or is it gonna mess up i replanted the roots and other half

umm this doesnt sound good. but if there are still roots attached to the seedling place them in the good soil and treat as outlined above. you might get lucky good luck

jeffxcarter said:
i messed or or did i ?What i did was took the plant out the soil and the roots ripped off well the bottom and it was kinda alot of roots am i good or is it gonna mess up i replanted the roots and other half

ok but will the other part grow with no roots well it has a little one

Same thing just happened about 3 days ago to my 4 week old girl durning a transplant and she looks as good as ever.

how old are you jeff carter?:hubba: PM if you need some more help cus ill help you, it looks like thats what you need:p peace

im 16 and yea i need alot of help i mean i got the stuff but u no it not workin good and guys when i swapped they all drooped and now look dead so i have to start all over lets start good this time ok when ipur in napkin should i plant as soon as i see the white thing comin out

Go buy a book on the subject and get the basics down. Then come here and ask for specifics, like how large of a lan would suffice for a given area.

Google: Todd McCormick How to Grow Medical Marijuana

Latest posts

Back