Need some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roots Dog

Reggae for your soul!
Reaction score
Hi everyone ok let me just ask what kind of Nutrients should I get my plant. It is soil, but I hear that organic hydroponics fertilizers are best.

What I want to know, is what should I get for vegetation and flowering

I live in Cali and I have a friend that always drives past a hydroponics store on his way home from work.

He told me he well stop by and pick up what I need.

Thanks

Roots Dog said:
Hi everyone ok let me just ask what kind of Nutrients should I get my plant. It is soil, but I hear that organic hydroponics fertilizers are best.

What I want to know, is what should I get for vegetation and flowering

I live in Cali and I have a friend that always drives past a hydroponics store on his way home from work.

He told me he well stop by and pick up what I need.

Thanks
Just like said above Fox Farm Is one of the best out there.This is what I use,for veg I use Grow Big and in flowering I will use Tiger Bloom and Bid Bloom.All three work so well together.I will add a feeding chart to help you,If you decied to go with Fox Farm.Hope this helps and Keep it GREEN:hubba:

i've had good luck in the past using Botanicare products....they've got a pretty big line of organics to choose from....their site is a little dated but it's www.americanagritech.com

Latest posts

Back