Need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did want to before but I figured I had to sex it first because I didnt want to waste time on a male plant... Also I order a tent and light off of ebay, should be here very soon, next few days or so.

Ok so I need a little math help. I have some espoma organic garden lime and it says it returns your soils ph back to 6.5 and for the current ph of 6 to use 3.5 pounds (5 cups) per 100 square feet.... So how much should I use for a 3 gallon bucket?

I know that those soil probes say they are accurate to .2, but trust us, none of those are worth even the packaging they were sold in. They simply do not give good readings. How are you testing the pH of your nute solution (since you cannot use a soil probe to check liquid)? How are you adjusting the pH?

Your terminology is causing a little confusion, too--feeding is when you give nutes, watering is watering and not called a feeding. So your plants are getting fed once a week and watered about every 2-3 days.

I am not sure how you are going to get the lime into the soil in the pots at this point. Lime and other amendments have to be worked into the medium before you plant.

What size tent and light did you order?

Since this was bagseed, keep a really close eye on your plant as it matures for nanners--a large percentage of bagseed is a result ot selfing.

Soil probes do not work,,period. I have dried different ones,,and none of them worked right. Only thing that worked on the Meter(which i dont need) was the moisture probe. I buy Soil Test Kits(Capsules and Viles) for my Outdoor Gardens. The test kit allows me to check NPK and PH. I have done runoff test with my PH pen and found the Capsules gave me a reading close enough to understand the PH of my soil well enough to dial it in. I really dont concern myself to much with PH of my Gardens anymore because they are Organic and I amend my soil with Garden Lime. I concern myself with the NPK.

I would mix in about 1.5cups of the Espoma into 3 gallons of soil If it can be properly mixed into the soil. But if the plants are already in the soil then I would try to gently take up the top couple inches of soil around the plants(and try not to damage the roots), and mix in about 3/4cup of Espoma into that soil then spread back on top of the containers. After about 2wks, top dress the soil with another 3/4 cup

Each time you water them, the espoma will dissolve and disperse into the soil, and the microbes in the Espoma will also activate and disperse as well. The microbes will begin to take over the pH control within a couple weeks but if it has lime in it, then the pH should level out to around 6.5 if your water is around that as well.

Latest posts

Back