Needs assistance (disabled)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveC

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I am 56, live alone single male and am in process of getting my card in next couple weeks I hope. I am looking for someone in the area around Fort Gratiot (near Port Huron) to help me start my own growing indoors. I've read stuff till I am blue in the face and I am still confused. I want good product and am tired of getting ripped off by youngers whom is the only way I can find to purchase the stuff. I don't know a sole and am kind of a loner but a hell of a nice guy. I keep to myself and am excited about the process of growing my own medicine. And some of the pictures I have seen wowowowoow, I've never ever seen anything close to that stuff. Do I need to order seeds from Amstredam or wherever to get good seeds? I have a room, do I have to have a heater, a/c, humidity control, fans? That is some basic questions I have, but tons more. I hope someone will email me and if you can assist me I would gladly compensate you. Thanks friends.

Wow if you lived near me and what you say is true i would help you pull the walls out of your house no problem ! i am a loner as well and if i had the oportunities that you say you have ! ..i would get even lonelier in order to grow my meds that i would acquire from attitude seeds but 1st i would read here to see what i may need ...http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396 ..peace and good luck and post some pics soon in your new grow journal !

Im workin on my first grow too Dave.
Just listen to a couple people who do things basic to start.
I first signed up I know what you mean by getting confused. So many go different routes/directions in the way they grow. It kinda pulls you all different ways. Find a few growers whos style you like. And dont be afraid to PM them questions. My PM box sits at 96 messages from asking questions and such. These are very nice people that dont mind takin the time to answer.

In looking for beans. I would recommend looking at AUTOs for your first go around. Easier to grow, dont need as much maintenance, and done pretty quick, and less issues with long term amounting problems (like mold) because they are done so quick from bean.

And lastly. Whatever you do. Don not run down to the Walmart and pick up a sack of Miracle Grow. That seems to be rule #1.

Welcome, Your best bet would be ordering seeds and growing it yourself. If you dont trust any of the people you were dealing with chances are you wont trust whoever is growing for you. This forum is the perfect place to be, You will learn everything you want to know.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Im workin on my first grow too Dave.
Just listen to a couple people who do things basic to start.
I first signed up I know what you mean by getting confused. So many go different routes/directions in the way they grow. It kinda pulls you all different ways. Find a few growers whos style you like. And dont be afraid to PM them questions. My PM box sits at 96 messages from asking questions and such. These are very nice people that dont mind takin the time to answer.

In looking for beans. I would recommend looking at AUTOs for your first go around. Easier to grow, dont need as much maintenance, and done pretty quick, and less issues with long term amounting problems (like mold) because they are done so quick from bean.

And lastly. Whatever you do. Don not run down to the Walmart and pick up a sack of Miracle Grow. That seems to be rule #1.

I went down to the local mart and pickup up miracle grow, Check out my journal. I am a newb also so its really not bad stuff, You just need to know how to use it.

Welcome DaveC Read through the stickys and decide what system will work best for you. We are not looking for compensation here. We just want everyone to be able to grow their owm meds. In the DIY section are 100's of ways to set up different growing styles.

Caretaker said:
I went down to the local mart and pickup up miracle grow, Check out my journal. I am a newb also so its really not bad stuff, You just need to know how to use it.
the brothers grunt is one who has the knowledge if you encounter a problem ! take care !

Welcome ! first of all Keep Reading ! This isnt rocket science and some common knowledge goes along way. (Black Gold is still my fav "potting soil" avail at a local store near you or look on ine. A personal must read for me has been MassP bucket system !!!! Four out of 4 stars for sure !
As far as being disabled ; i'm there already as well, hence my card carrying days have just started. Ask questions <pm> or here and start a journal....or just sit and watch all the fun !

Latest posts

Back