neighbors kid stole my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneybologne

Reaction score
just pulled it up and over the fence. i have no proof but i know 99.9% that for sure it was him, because it was stolen the day before he left town. what to do?

First of all, how did he know it was there?

Don't tell anyone about your grow!!!

damn.. i would get rid of it Now. never know who knows now.. all it takes is someone who's greedy to turn you in for a 1,000 dollar reward from d.a.r.e.

Really there is nothing you can do.
stoneybologne said:
just pulled it up and over the fence. i have no proof but i know 99.9% that for sure it was him, because it was stolen the day before he left town. what to do?

uh oh... someone knows u got sheet at your house now. u gotta get rid of EVERYTHING now. off-site storage for now until u figure it's safe again. the thief is gunna blab about where he got it, so others r gunna come looking for their score now too. my advice is to get rid of all the evidence for a while until u think it's blown over. u never know who's gunna find out now....:shocked:

I Think that it is time for you to go "HUNTING"...how does it go? Oh Yeah..... "HE WAS COMING RIGHT FOR US "..LOL.

BUT I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, AND NO UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.....I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT BEING "FOUND OUT" THOUGH.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

thanks guys
here in california, w/ the prescription it is a "quasi" legal grow 3-4 plants in my backyard. i still dont tell anyone but he had mentioned to me that it smells nice back there.
it sux tho man cuz i was being cool to him, even giving advice to stay out of trouble. not worth making a stink over i guess since i'll be living next to his old man for some time.

the nicest one in the group stood about 5 1/2 feet purple, probabley the best i've ever grown. angry, heartbroken

probabley my last grow.

thank you all for the great advice over the several seasons. this site has truly helped me grow, in more ways than one

and not in one (particular) way

boi-yoy-yoing

stoneybologne said:
thanks guys
here in california, w/ the prescription it is a "quasi" legal grow 3-4 plants in my backyard. i still dont tell anyone but he had mentioned to me that it smells nice back there.
it sux tho man cuz i was being cool to him, even giving advice to stay out of trouble. not worth making a stink over i guess since i'll be living next to his old man for some time.

the nicest one in the group stood about 5 1/2 feet purple, probabley the best i've ever grown. angry, heartbroken

probabley my last grow.

thank you all for the great advice over the several seasons. this site has truly helped me grow, in more ways than one

and not in one (particular) way

boi-yoy-yoing

oh man... 5 1/2'... that hurts... get this... when I was growing up, my new step father bought this place that I lived in. it had this 6' fence that boardered the backyard and was surrounded by 3 other backyards. well he grew this bush out in the back corner one year that got to be a good 2' higher than the fence when it flowered. it was a beauty, let me tell ya. the picture got pulled out lots in following years cuz it was a christmas tree.:lama:

anyways... I met the neighbor that fall when I started school. it was this kid, don't remember his name, but his dad was a member of the neighborhood cops!!!. the copshop was up the road from my house. I was too young to remember, but I'm sure my "dad" cropped early that year... the idiot diserved it. I never liked him. let's just say he ruled with an iron fist... and belt buckle.;)

stoneybologne said:

hey man i feel for you bro, take it from another victim of quick fingered bastards, there isnt anything you can do about it. you could give him a bloody good scare next time you see him, but assault?? thats just jeaperdising your grow situation. i know you feel like tying him up and giving him a little pain (I DID) but i find the thrill of growing outweighs the revenge thrill 365 days of the year :D

keep it green man, and good luck with any future grows (u know its not your last ;))

85C

i dont no about calling the cops lol id stay away from them.

I would be thrilled to know the kid wanted it so bad he had the balls to steal it, must be some DANK STUFF!! I mean what goes through your mind when you steal something? The thought of getting caught by the one your stealing from usually, then hence you get adrenalin, a rush, it can be addicting. Now what the kid should of done since he was a neighbor (and you must of spoken with him some what?) would be to request some humbly. Knock on the door, explain too em how you couldn't help but notice some awesome MJ plants out back and would love to have a closer look for "admirable" purposes.. make some small talk whilst you walk to the grow area.. okay im veering way off course.. this is reality.. but still thats how i would of done it if i was a neighbor kid and actually knew you too a degree.

You could always be one of those guys whos featured on jay lenos "headlines" because you called the cops about someone who stole your pot. Not the best option for you, but fun for the rest of us.

What??!?! WEll, u know theres onlly one thing to do... call ur local police department and tell them exactly what happened. :D only kidding.

Please dont.

That really *****. Don't let it take your passion away. Just grow indoors and live the good life year round. I am a med grower too and grow indoors and outdoors to make sure I always have top shelf meds available.

im still young enough to say you should have beat the crap outa this kid but again thats only cause im young and thats how i say man i feel for you and you can just give up

Latest posts

Back