Nervous About Drug Test - Reassure me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffon

Reaction score
So I knew about a drug test I had to take for about 2 months. So I haven't smoked in 2 months!! I have the drug test tomorrow. What I'm worried about is, about 4 days ago my two buddies rolled up in a car and were clam baking the hell out of it. They rolled down the window and a huge plume of smoke hit me right in the face. I then told them I had a drug test and I had to move to the other side of the car. I talked with them for about 10 minutes but they were still smoking and I was getting some second hand smoke.

Do you guys think this will affect me??? I am really nervous about failing the test.

no way under any condition can a person get a contact high unless their head is in a plastic bag hits are begin blown into.

you really should read more about the way pot works before you start growing it.

I never really thought about the logistics of second hand smoke when it comes to marijuana. I read about how to grow it, and that's pretty much all I worry about. It's much easier to come by factual information on growing techniques than it is smoking and it's science. Although, like I said before I never really put much effort into researching the topic. I suppose that's why I'm posting.

second hand smoke is also a myth created by officially invalidated studies. look into it. the only way even 2nd hand cig smoke will every hurt you is if you grow up with a parent smoking inside, right near you in a small space, or in a car all thru childhood. there is no observable effect that can be found with people who walk thru it, eat near it, or even work in it such as a bar or club.

Latest posts

Back