Never get busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
danknuggets420 said:
Just finished watching Never get busted again with Barry Cooper, im sure some of you have seen it or have posted about it. Lots of good info from someone who really knows what they are talking about. To bad all law enforcement didn't have the same epiphany as this guy. You can get it at www.nevergetbusted.com for 20$, well worth it if you ask me. Although i dont condone the activity, im sure you can download it from a filesharer in the form of a torrent file or something along those lines.
sorry if this has been posted already.

Sounds like a good way to get busted to me.

danknuggets420 said:
Really, why would you say that?

Your going to send $20 to get instuctions on how not to get caught growing? come on!

good thinkin grow dude lol i was wonderin the same thing..

So much for those good spots to hide in your car now. Police are seeing this too. I hope he doesn't publicize any of my spots. :(

Not exactly my place to say this, but Im going to anyway. Please spare us the foul language on here....im just as big of a "Potty-mouth" as the next guy but on here we have to respect the rules; it really helps to keep the riff-raff out that you might see on other MJ forums. Additionaly, I see that you've only been posting since sept of this year....the more seasoned people on here will tell you that everything posted is subject to scrutiny and in fact will be scrutinized....count on it. Sorry more people didnt bite on your video as a good idea but theres hardly any room to fault those that think its a dumb idea and want to voice it....so either deal with it or stop posting; just please dont get ugly and start cursing.
Peace

yea man, I hear what you are saying and wont say that I disagree with you, its just that people will be people and people jump to conclusions.....and I didnt mean to come off harsh about the cursing bit....it just seems like the mods watch that stuff super close and weve all seen people get banned on here with what starts out as something small like that and then they get worked up about it and start taunting and end up banned.....we want as many good people on here as possible so i was just trying to give words of caution to prevent any further altercation....
peace bro

Is there anyone who has actually seen it and agrees with me?
I think I watched it on youtube. I doubt if it will get you busted ordering the video. It's pretty much a video about rights not weed, lol.

Ill tell how to not to get BUSTED..

1. DO NOT TELL ANYONE.. EVER

2. Same as #1

3. Dont ride dirty.. carry enough that you can eat ,fast.

OK you guys,

I can't help but say these words of what I consider to be wisdom. Knowing your rights is truley a valuble thing, and you should know the right way to exercise them. As for how to hide stuff, try talking to some of us Ol' Timers cause we got it down real well. for instance:

1. If you are going out and say you pick up a 1/4 or say a 1/2 oz. and your going to be heading to the barn, (home). You might want to carefully roll up the bag and place it in your pants. If you are wearing jocky shorts then that will work the best as the bag won't slip down your leg. Place the bag right above your mates. Here is why: cops can frisk you, including running their thumb just inside your waist band, BUT they are not allowed to run their hand over your crotch, or even touch your clothing in the area of your mates, ya know what I mean ?

2. If you are going to a friends or whatever, and you are going in a vehicle then the fast rule is roll it in papers, and only take along what you can eat. The reasoning behind this is you get busted for what you have not for what you smell like. If you got pulled over you can't munch a pipe, and that is considered paraphenilia. Easy way is just to have a hoober or two and worse case scenario is you gotta munch it up. Waste not -want not.

Most of us older guys have gone down these very roads many times, and we know a stink load of great tricks that can be used to protect yourself.

I bet good denari that all you gotta do is ask right here in the forums and you will get tons of great advise on what to do. then select what will work best for you .

As far as this ex-agent goes, watch how he gets blasted when he is up against other people that are pro law. He really takes a beating verbally. I am happy that he has picked himself a good education and understands our world , and what it is we are going through. I don't do things like buy his dvd cause I am already aware of my rights and I don't need to blow my privacy which I do so enjoy. Mr. PuffALot is 100% accurate, and I heartily concur with him. Well said bro.

All that being said,
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

missing you IZ

Nice tips KingKahuuna.

What you think of making a tips report, like the video? Would be handy was the youngsters :)

I hate to say this but ive found out the hard way that if you look like a stoner they will treat you like one. So next time you go on a long drive where you decide to take your candy with you think twice about putting that Bob Marley or "Fields of Green" shirt on. I love Bob and stoner t shirts always make me smile but you really are just asking for a search.

Cats always seem to throw off dogs as well....

Thanks Heaps MP,
I tend to think that there are a whole bunch of cool folks here that have great ideas too, Perhaps a joint, (pardon the pun) effort by all of us together would be better. I can tell you that I have learned volumes since I came here.
Moms is great at getting something rolling, and the real saged ones are like stoney,(personnally I think we should roll and smoke him), TBG, BBP, Mutt, Mr.PuffALot, The StickyIcky,you and so many others that have been there and done that.
Maybe my esteemed colleagues would be willing, and we can all work to put a few ideas together for those that are in need of being able to be a bit safer.
I will ask around and see what I can do.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

MrPuffAlot said:
Ill tell how to not to get BUSTED..

1. DO NOT TELL ANYONE.. EVER

2. Same as #1

3. Dont ride dirty.. carry enough that you can eat ,fast.

That Golden Rule has always worked for me.
Mind you, there's more than just cops out there looking for your spot! :eek:

Latest posts

Back