Never said Hello...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :D

My name is Megan and I live in Texas :lama:This is my VERY first time to ever grow anything and man has this site helped. I started off with random bagseed from some pretty good smoke and now im about 4 months into this project and have two beautiful girls that are both on day 47 of flower. :headbang:

I planned on doing a grow journal but decided to wait to do one on my next grow so I kinda look like I know what im doing. ;) I've had some serious learning experiences! lol

Anyway, like I said I knew nothing about growing MJ and everything I know now is thanks to this site and the members for all their help and support and patience. :D

I've attached some pics of my girls (and the one that didnt make it) so everyone can see my progress. :hubba:

06small.jpg

day 24 001.JPG

day 32 010.JPG

IMG00600.jpg

I love Texas! what a fun state!
this site is so helpful! your plants look fantastic!

:welcome: :48:

Texas IS a fun state! Growing up a Navy brat I have lived quite a few places but none seemed to fullfill my constant need to be doing something quite like Ft.W Tx, there is ALWAYS something to do here! Thanks for the compliment...and "Ilikebigbuds" to! LOL Take care.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome. i can see the future!! here is your free prediction. your gonna enjoy smokin those. hah. jk good luck

Hi there. Welcome to MP. I hope you enjoy your stay and to see you around the forums occasionally. Until then, take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back