New 2 dis ****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Va Young bob Marley

I gotta stay Highh!
Reaction score
I'm new here, my name is shake zula it not my real name but it'll work. An i'd been tryin to grow my own bud for years. An last year I finally did an not any ordinary bud It was some purp. I didn't yield very much from my one plant that wasn't killed outside by nature. but what I got I enjoyed very much:D . My first plant I grew was an indoor plant. an it grew in my room an was bigger than my lazyboy chair. but I didn't know what i was doing an I found out later It was a boy so i was mad:mad:. now I have 15 beautiful mid-sized plants now. 9 small ones and bout 70 sproutin now:) . So i'll have pics of them as soon as possible so yall can give me some feedback an help me have an successful harvest:aok: . I knew there was potheads:confused: all ova tha world but damn I didn't know they had meetings on tha net:p lol. holla at cha boy. I'm bout to burn one now an fly:fly: away so holla at cha boy.

What light setup you got, grow room dimensions, climate they in????
Or you growing outdoors?

Sounds good.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. Enjoy the site! ;)

Well I'm growing outside, Tha climate would Be Eastern U.S. An I just planted 6 more 2day. that's y it took so long to reply

Latest posts

Back